DUBLIN, June 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kns2dr/a_profile_of_the) has announced the addition of the "A Profile of the African Paint Industry - 2015" report to their offering.
The author is pleased to present its updated Profile of the African Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry.
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
- Market Summary by country for 2013 & forecasts to 2018
- Country-by-country chapters encompassing:
- - Country economic background
- - Local industry and main manufacturers (where available)
- - Paint imports and exports
- - Market overview and key trends
- - Paint market data split into nine key end-use segments, with accompanying text and trends: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
For each end-use segment:
- Split of market data by technology type:
- UV curable
Split of market data by chemistry type:
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kns2dr/a_profile_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets