DUBLIN, Apr. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bf8km5/procalcitonin) has announced the addition of the "Procalcitonin (CAS 56645-65-9) Market Research Report 2014" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2014 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of procalcitonin. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on procalcitonin end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with procalcitonin market trends review, distinguish procalcitonin manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes procalcitonin prices data.
The last chapter analyses procalcitonin downstream markets.
The procalcitonin global market report 2014 key points:
- Procalcitonin description, its application areas and related patterns
- Procalcitonin market situation
- Procalcitonin manufacturers and distributors
- Procalcitonin prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Procalcitonin end-uses breakdown
- Procalcitonin downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. PROCALCITONIN GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. PROCALCITONIN END-USE SECTOR
3. PROCALCITONIN PATENTS
4. PROCALCITONIN MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF PROCALCITONIN (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of procalcitonin
4.2. Suppliers of procalcitonin
5. PROCALCITONIN MARKET PRICES
6. PROCALCITONIN CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bf8km5/procalcitonin
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets