LONDON, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Supercharging the player experience with HD graphics, responsive interfaces, smooth animation and crystal clear sound
- Best-in-class mobile gambling product compatible with thousands of iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Result of over £1m R&D
Probability plc, a leader in mobile entertainment gambling, today introduces the next generation of mobile gambling games with the release of six HD slots for iOS, Android and Blackberry users.
This new generation of games is based upon a completely new HTML5 and server framework developed in-house by Probability over the past year. Probability's technology enables the fastest, highest quality mobile gaming experience possible outside of native apps on today's most sophisticated smartphones and tablets for both iOS and Android. Customers will immediately notice sharper graphics which scale accurately on high-resolution displays, sound synchronized to the on-screen action, smoother animations and a more responsive player interface, all packaged into a smaller, faster download than ever before.
Charles Cohen, Probability CEO and co-founder, commented, "Customer expectations are incredibly high and HTML5 has always struggled to deliver against the native app experience. But the new breed of smartphones and recent upgrades to iOS and Android operating systems have given us the platform to deliver a gaming experience which is as good - if not better - than even the best native apps out there. With this new technology, allied to our Slot-O-Matic development platform, we will be able to offer more of the highest quality games in more markets than any other provider."
Slot games released today include Long John's Silver HD, Poseidon's Kingdom HD, War Zone HD, Pots of Plenty HD, Way of the Slot HD and Samurai vs Zombies HD, which is based on characters and themes licenced from freemium mobile gaming giant Glu. During 2013 Probability will upgrade its most popular games across its catalogue to the new format. In addition all new games will have HD versions.
All HD games are available to Probability's White Label customers, which include leading gambling and betting operators in the UK and Italy, as well as its own brands LadyLuck's and Moobile.
The HD technology extends Probability's existing Slot-O-Matic game development platform, which was rolled out earlier this year. Slot-O-Matic was developed by Probability to address the increasing fragmentation of the mobile device base and automates the complex processes and regression testing involved in porting applications between thousands of different device profiles.
Note to editors:
- Probability has 20+ games in its lobby covering slots, casino and bingo.
- HD games launched today are upgrades of existing Probability titles which have had proven success.
- Probability supports on average 800 - 1,000 distinct device profiles on its UK and Italian customer base every day.
- 'Slot-o-matic', our game development and management system enables the business to create more games, on more devices, in more regulated jurisdictions, more quickly than anyone in the market.
- Probability owns and operates leading mobile gambling brands Lady Luck's and Moobile in the UK under its Gibraltar gambling licence.
- Probability also operates a "White Label" service for corporate partners including Paddy Power, William Hill, 888 and Rank, whose customers are able to play the Probability mobile gambling games within their mobile sites and mobile apps.
- Native apps for real-money gambling have restricted distribution through app stores. Special permission is required from Apple, whilst Google and Samsung do not allow distribution at all.
- Watch videos, view graphics and read more information here - Mobile gambling is now HD.
Probability is global leader in mobile entertainment gambling services and technology, operating exclusively in regulated markets.
We own and operate some of the UK's most popular mobile gambling sites including flagship casual gambling brand LadyLucks (ladylucks.co.uk), Moobile Games (www.moobilegames.com) and Touch My Bingo (www.touchmybingo.com).
We also provide fully managed white label solutions for non-gambling brands such as media companies, app developers and mobile network operators.
In the UK and Italy Probability also provides its games as a hosted service to leading gambling operators including Paddy Power, William Hill, Lottomatica and SNAI.
The business was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in London, UK with subsidiaries in Gibraltar and Switzerland. It is licensed to provide gambling services in the UK, Gibraltar and Italy.
Probability PLC floated on the London Stock Exchange in 2006 and is listed as PBTY.
Corporate Communications Director
SOURCE Probability plc