DUBLIN, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngq6x8/private_tutoring) has announced the addition of the "Private Tutoring - Global Strategic Business Report: Updated 2014 Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Private Tutoring in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 90 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- A Plus-All Subjects Tutoring, Inc.
- Building Educated Leaders For Life
- Club Z! Tutoring Services
- Daekyo Co., Ltd.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. PRIVATE TUTORING AN OVERVIEW
3. PRODUCT/SERVICE INTRODUCTIONS
4. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
5. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 90 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 92)
- The United States (62)
- Canada (2)
- Europe (8)
- Germany (1)
- The United Kingdom (6)
- Rest of Europe (1)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (20)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngq6x8/private_tutoring
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets