LONDON, Sept. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- As artificial intelligence (AI), internet-of-things (IoT) and a growing number of personal devices open new vulnerabilities for cyberattacks, customers are increasingly concerned about their privacy and care about their data more than ever before. It has therefore become imperative for companies to be ready and be prepared as the next wave of breaches could be the one that will disrupt industries and erode brands.
At Privacy and Security Forum Europe 2018 - that will take place on 9 and 10 October, etc. Venues, St Paul's London - Forrester will bring together security, privacy, and digital strategy experts to work towards three important objectives: ensure the integrity of the data, improve customer experience and differentiate with security and privacy, share best practices for building and running high-performance privacy and security organizations.
A recent survey by Forrester Analytics shows that:
- Almost 25% of EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) online adults are data-savvy digitals and highly informed about their privacy. They are comfortable sharing personal information with companies if they get a benefit in return
- Some consumers want personalisation, 26% of EU5 online adults agree that "retailers should do more to offer me more personalized experiences"
- At the same time, boundaries must be respected – half of EU online adults are very concerned when they "see ads that are too personalized"
- An impressive 65% of EU online adults say they are very likely to "ask companies to delete information about me"
The two-day forum will see more than 30 sessions with analysts and industry leaders.
Laura Koetzle, VP and Research Director, explains: "We believe that strong privacy and security practices can help win, serve, and retain customers and drive business growth. Our goal is to showcase leaders who are driving business results and competitive differentiation with innovative privacy and security practices, and technology implementations."
An overview of the key insights of the forum will be discussed in a webinar titled "Champion privacy and secure your customers' future" which will take place on Thursday, 13th September, 2018 at 2 pm BST. All webinar attendees will receive a discounted pass to attend the forum.
Resources & Additional Information:
- To register for the Privacy and Security Forum Europe 2018, or to receive additional information on sponsorship opportunities, please visit https://forr.com/2NLNlhJ
- Members of the press interested in attending and covering the Forum may contact Chiara Carella at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Forrester on Twitter and LinkedIn and join the conversation using #FORRPrivacyEU
- Where: etc. Venues St Paul's London, 200 Aldersgate Conference Centre - London EC1A 4HD, Tel. +44 (0)20.3735.7700
- To register to attend the webinar titled "Champion privacy and secure your customers' future" please go to https://forr.com/2NNJ1yQ
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth. Forrester's unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 675,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data and analytics, custom consulting, exclusive executive peer groups, and events, the Forrester experience is about a singular and powerful purpose: to challenge the thinking of our clients to help them lead change in their organizations.
Public Relations Europe
direct +44 20 7323 7714 | mobile +44 75 3301 7689 | email@example.com
Forrester Research Limited
265 Strand, London WC2R 1BH, United Kingdom