SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The only full life cycle presentation tool proven to help presenters connect better with audiences
Prezi, the visual presentation platform that helps people connect more powerfully with their audiences, announced today the availability of Prezi Next, its new and most powerful platform yet. Designed with insight and feedback from Prezi's 85 million users, Prezi Next is the only full life cycle presentation platform on the market that allows users to create, present, and analyze their presentations.
Prezi Next was designed for customers in a wide range of industries, including education, nonprofit, business, media, and government. It builds on the storytelling elements of Prezi's original product by incorporating a more flexible, intuitive editor with customizable designer templates, which help users more easily create visually stunning presentations. Prezi Next scales from the individual user up to large business teams, all in a single powerful platform.
Its interactive format lets presenters move freely between topics and adapt on the fly, without having to flip through slides. Through this approach, called "conversational presenting," presenters can focus on what interests their audiences most, a method that is proven to be more engaging and effective.
Prezi Next also adds the option of full-lifecycle tools like analytics for everyone -- a feature previously only available to teams -- which allows users to track progress with their audiences all the way through the funnel, and refine their presentations based on real-time data.
"We built Prezi Next from the ground up with insight from our 85 million users, and we're incredibly proud to see it transforming their presentations from a typical 'one-way' dialogue to an interactive conversation that supports immersive storytelling," said Peter Arvai, CEO and co-founder of Prezi. "Prezi Next also sets the foundation for us to adopt, support, and implement emerging and future technologies, such as the augmented reality preview that we are sharing at TED 2017."
"Since using Prezi Next, we've had record sales that we haven't seen before," said Jamie Gomez, marketing manager at ViewSat. ViewSat provides a comprehensive range of free-to-air satellite and transmission services for broadcasters of every size across the globe. "Conversational presenting gives us an edge by allowing us to take an educational stance. Now we split the content into different parts and ask prospects what they want to learn about. They appreciate the interactivity, ask questions, and respond much better."
"There's nothing better than a high-impact presentation to strengthen, promote, or build a brand. With Prezi Next, we have the visual support needed to engage our prospects and keep them engaged," said Abel Antonio Martinez Carrillo, Planning and Business Development, Chupa Chups. Chupa Chups is the popular Spanish brand of confectioneries sold in over 150 countries worldwide.
Prezi Next Features:
Prezi Next is built on the latest HTML5 technologies and includes the following features to help users more easily create, present, and analyze their presentations.
- A new editor: Prezi Next is built on a completely new editor, which is easier and more intuitive to use, and enables customers to create presentations more quickly.
- "Smart Structures": To help users more easily structure, modify, and move information in their presentations, Smart Structures allow you to easily expand on your messages to show context. Information containers behave in a smart way and make it easy to expand your content with one click.
- Designer templates: Prezi Next includes 100 new designer templates that can be easily customized to fit any brand or topic. Even new users can quickly create professional-quality presentations that set them apart and make them more memorable.
- Conversational Presenting: Through a new dynamic, flexible format, users can more easily navigate a presentation from point A to point Z, or go straight to point M, without flipping through slides.
- Zoom Reveal function: Allows presenters to tell their story and reveal information as they go, adding excitement to their narratives.
- Prezi Viewer for Android and iOS devices: So users can present anywhere at any time.
In the Premium package, Prezi Next includes analytics features which allow users to determine:
- Real-time view tracking: Users can watch who is viewing their presentation and at what time.
- Real-time sharing: Users can see who is sharing their presentation, and with whom.
- Content Optimization: By providing data on view times for each part of their presentation, users can see which content is resonating best with their audience, where they spend most of their time, and where they drop off.
Pricing and Availability
Prezi Next is available now worldwide. For more information on Prezi Next pricing, please visit prezi.com/pricing.
Prezi is the presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience and customers. Unlike slides, Prezi's single, interactive canvas encourages conversation and collaboration, making your overall presentation more engaging, persuasive, and memorable. Prezi's latest offering, Prezi Next, is a full-lifecycle presentation platform so everyone can easily create visually stunning presentations, deliver them in a more natural and conversational way, and analyze their effectiveness. Founded in 2009, and with offices in San Francisco, Budapest, and Mexico City, Prezi now fosters a community of over 85 million users and over 325 million Prezi presentations around the world. Its investors include Accel Partners, Spectrum Equity, and TED conferences. For more information, please visit http://www.prezi.com.
SOURCE Prezi Inc.