DUBLIN, Mar 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Erectile Dysfunction Forecast in 29 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Erectile dysfunction, also known as ED and impotence, is defined as the frequent inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity to take place.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Erectile Dysfunction across 29 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Croatia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Erectile Dysfunction market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Erectile Dysfunction and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Erectile Dysfunction prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Erectile Dysfunction which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Erectile Dysfunction patients.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Erectile Dysfunction disease include:
- Chronic heart disease
- Loss of libido
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line prevalence for Erectile Dysfunction
10. Features of Erectile Dysfunction patients
11. Abbreviations used in the report
12. Patient-Based Offering
13. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpx74b/erectile
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets