LONDON and MUNICH, February 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
World´s largest robotics + automation fair AUTOMATICA preview in London
In the age of the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" industrial and service robots are repeatedly breaking new sales records. According to the latest IFR forecasts, global sales of robots will enjoy double-digit growth to 2018.
Experts from the world's largest robotics + automation fair AUTOMATICA, the London School of Economics (LSE) and the German Engineering Association VDMA will present their vision of how robotics + automation are reshaping industry at a press conference on Monday, 8th February 2016 (11:00 am - 1:00 pm). The conference will be held at the Institute of Directors (IoD, 116 Pall Mall ) in London by AUTOMATICA. The Speakers
- Dr. Martin Lechner, New Technologies expert, AUTOMATICA, Messe Muenchen
- Prof. Guy Michaels, London School of Economics
- Patrick Schwarzkopf, Robotics + Automation Unit, German Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (VDMA)
- Dr. Malcom Roberts, Founder of Guidance Automation Ltd., UK
are looking forward to welcoming you to the ensuing discussion.
Some of the themes covered will be:
- Outlook of the most 'futuristic' robotics technology - e.g. human-robot collaboration
- The automation of smart factories and the future of work
- How the UK industry will be changed by robots and new automation strategies
For your free registration please contact Carsten Heer:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49-(0)-40-82244-284
Press conference AUTOMATICA: "How robots revolutionize future factories"
08th February 2016 (11:00 am - 1:00 pm)
Institute of Directors ,116 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5ED, London
SOURCE German Engineering Association VDMA