LONDON, May 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts by (Inventory Management, Retail Sales, Production, Maintenance) Plus Analysis of Applications in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Autonomous Vehicles, Connected Cars, Cloud, Internet Of Things (IoT), Infotainment, Connectivity, Sensors, Telematics, ADAS & Usage-Based Insurance (UBI)
Do you need definitive predictive analytics in automotive market data?
• Succinct predictive analytics in automotive market analysis?
• Predictive analytics in automotive technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The rising number of connected vehicles and adoption of transportation predictive analytics has led Visiongain to publish this unique report, which may be crucial to your company's improved success. The $370 million predictive analytics in automotive market is expected to flourish in the next few years because of the shift from BI to advanced analytics techniques and also because autonomous vehicles and the connected car technology are expected to feed through in the latter part of the decade driving growth to new heights. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 142 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
• Analysis of key vendors of predictive analytics in the automotive sector
• Profiles of key automotive OEMs involved in predictive analytics
• BMW Group
• Volvo Group
• Toyota Motor Corporation
• Daimler AG
• Volkswagen group
• General Motors Company
• Ford Motor Company
• Honda Motor Corporation
• Hyundai Motor Corporation
• Groupe Renault
• Global predictive analytics in automotive sector market outlook and analysis from 2018-2028
• Predictive analytics in automotive submarket forecasts and analysis from 2018-2028
• Inventory Management Submarket by Region Forecast 2018-2028
• Production Submarket by Region Forecast 2018-2028
• Sales/Retail Submarket by Region Forecast 2018-2028
• Maintenance Submarket by Region Forecast 2018-2028
• Regional Predictive Analytics in Automotive Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Americas Predictive Analytics in Automotive Market Forecast 2018-2028
• EMEA Predictive Analytics in Automotive Market Forecast 2018-2028
• APAC Predictive Analytics in Automotive Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Qualitative analysis of factors influencing automotive predictive analytics market dynamics
• SWOT analysis
• Five forces analysis of the predictive analytics automotive market
• Key developments of the predictive analytics automotive market
• Market challenges in the predictive analytics automotive market
• Trends in the predictive analytics automotive market
• Market drivers in the predictive analytics automotive market
• Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for predictive analytics in the automotive industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which predictive analytics in automotive applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive predictive analytics automotive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which automotive company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What predictive analytics trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience
• Automobile manufacturers
• Big data specialists
• Technology companies
• Software providers
• Automotive retailers
• Automobile research organisations
• Connected car companies
• Autonomous vehicle developers
• Business intelligence companies
• Component suppliers
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
• Industry organisations
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2109/Predictive-Analytics-with-Big-Data-in-the-Automotive-Market-2018-2028
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Aster Data Systems
Daimler Financial Services
Delphi Automotive PLC
Domino Data Lab
Ford Motor Credit Company LLC.
Ford Smart Mobility LLC
General Motors Financial Company, Inc. (GM Financial).
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Honda)
Hyundai Motor Corporation
Hyundai Motor Group
Jaguar Land Rover
Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India (MBRDI)
Nissan Motor Company
SAS Institute Inc.
Toyota Financial Services (TFS)
Toyota Motor Corporation
Toyota Motorsport GMBG
Volvo Construction Equipment
Volvo Financial Services
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org