FELTON, California, October 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Power converter market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR due to proliferated uses. End-user applications include LED lights, static electricity backup and chipsets etc. The task of a power converter is to control and process the flow of electric energy by supplying current and voltage in the form which is optimally best for user loads. Technically, energy is converted in electromechanical converters and today with the development and mass production of power semiconductors, static power converters and applications are much smaller in size and lighter in weight due to their static and dynamic performances.
Commercially, with the growing number of sophisticated applications the power converter market gains a positive traction during the forecast period. The key driving factors responsible for the growth of power converter market includes rising concern towards consumption of energy, inception of advanced power saving infrastructure, rising demands by intercommunication and telecommunications industry. Additionally, rise in development of power management and control technologies are anticipated to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Browse 104 page research report with TOC on "Global Power Converter Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/power-converter-market
Power converter market is segmented on the basis of output number into single output, dual output and three output. "Three output" segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to the demand of multiple output for several on-board applications. On the basis of input voltage, the power converter market is segmented into <40V, 40-70V and >70V.>70V is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR owing to efficiency of power future telecommunication and Datacom systems such as 3G, 4G and 5G systems.
On the basis of output power, the power converter industry is segmented into <20W, 20-40W and 40-100W.<20W is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR owing to rise in demand for electronic goods in military and military aircraft and weapon systems plus automation in industrial sector and rise in demand for health care devices.
Browse reports of similar category available with Million Insights:
- Home Theater Market - https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/home-theater-market
- Minibars Market - https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/minibar-market
- Front loading Washing Machines Market - https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/front-loading-washing-machine-market
- Photo Printer Consumption Market - https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/photo-printer-consumption-market
On the basis of sales channel, the power converter market is segmented into direct and indirect. Indirect sales possess a higher CAGR growth during the forecast period owing to certain advantages for manufacturers at lower operational cost and non-requirement of sales infrastructure and flourishing e-commerce. On the basis of output voltage, the power converter industry is segmented into 3.3V, 5V and 12V. Power converter market is segmented into quarter brick, eighth brick, full brick and sixteen brick, on the basis of form factor.
Power converter industry is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle-East & Africa. APAC regions are anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. North America is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period followed by Europe. The key players in the power converter industry include General Electric, Ericsson, U.S. DoD, NASA, and ISRO. Other players include Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd and Delta Electronics Inc.
Global Production Market Share of Power Converter by Type
- Square & Sine Wave Inverters Overview and Price
- Square & Sine Wave Inverters Overview
- Square & Sine Wave Inverters Price List
- 12 VDC Input Voltage Inverter
- 12 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Overview
- 12 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Price List
- 24 and 48 VDC Input Voltage Inverter
- 24 and 48 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Overview
- 24 and 48 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Price List
- 200 to 400 VDC Input Voltage Inverter
- 200 to 400 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Overview
- 200 to 400 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Price List
- 300 to 450 VDC Input Voltage Inverter
- 300 to 450 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Overview
- 300 to 450 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Price List
- Above 450 VDC Input Voltage Inverter
- Above 450 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Overview
- Above 450 VDC Input Voltage Inverter Price List
Power Converter Segment by Application
- Power Converter Consumption Market Share by Application
- DC Power Source Usage and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- Electric Motor Speed Control and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- Power Grid and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- Solar and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- Induction Heating and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- HVDC Power Transmission and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- Electroshock Weapons and Major Clients (Buyers) List
- Miscellaneou and Major Clients (Buyers) List
Power Converter Market by Region
- North America Status and Prospect
- China Status and Prospect
- Europe Status and Prospect
- Japan Status and Prospect
- India Status and Prospect
- Southeast Asia Status and Prospect
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
SOURCE Million Insights