LONDON, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Company: B.S.D CROWN LTD., incorporated and registered in the State of Israel with registered number 52-004292-0 (the "Company")
Notice by: Rotenstreich Gitzelter Trust Company Ltd.
1. On February 29, 2016 Rotenstreich Gitzelter issued a notice of an extraordinary general meeting of the Company in accordance with clause 64 of the Israeli Companies Law, 5759-1999 (the "EGM") to be held on Monday, March 21, 2016
2. On February 28, 2016 Rotenstreich Gitzelter, together with Mr Naftali Shani, filed a motion with the District Court in Tel-Aviv, Israel, requesting the Court to find and declare that the extraordinary general meeting of BGI Investments (1961) Ltd., held on February 17, 2016 was duly convened and that the resolutions approved at said meeting were duly accepted. BGI Investments (1961) Ltd. holds 25,515,677 ordinary shares of the Company.
3. On March 1, 2016 the Court ordered that a hearing of the motion will be held on March 24, 2016.
Therefore, it is hereby announced that the Company's EGM. originally called for March 21, 2016 is postponed to Monday, March 28, 2016 at 10am (London time) at the Hilton London Tower Bridge, 5 More London Place, Tooley Street, London SE1 2BY, United Kingdom.
4. The EGM will convene for the purpose of considering and voting upon the same proposed resolutions as detailed in the original notice dated February 29, 2016, and the same arrangements apply.
5. EGM documents: Copies of the notice, as well as the proposed directors' respective declarations, are available at the offices of Rotenstreich Gitzelter Trust Company Ltd. during regular business hours via email to: email@example.com or upon advanced notice at 25 Ibn Gvirol Street, Tel-Aviv, Israel, Tel: +972.3.5258090 Fax: +972.3.5258080.
6. Quorum: If within half an hour from the time scheduled for the EGM a legal quorum is not present, the meeting shall be adjourned to April 4, 2016 at the same time and place (the "Adjourned Meeting"). If within half an hour from the time scheduled for the Adjourned Meeting a legal quorum is not present, then any two shareholders entitled to vote, present in person or by proxy, shall constitute a legal quorum for such adjourned meeting and shall be entitled to resolve any matters on the agenda of the meeting.
Rotenstreich Gitzelter Trust Company Ltd.
25 Ibn Gvirol Street, Tel-Aviv, Israel
SOURCE Rotenstreich Gitzelter Trust Company Ltd.