Complimentary Frost & Sullivan webinar reveals the latest investment priorities for unified communications and collaboration (UCC)
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, June 29 2016 at 12:00 PM CST
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://utm.io/256946
Frost & Sullivan Unified Communications & Collaboration Vice President Melanie Turek
The Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) landscape continues to change dramatically, with new tools and technologies available to address employee needs in the face of an increasingly virtual and mobile workplace. Attend Frost & Sullivan's upcoming webinar to learn what companies are doing today to help their coworkers stay productive and what they intend to do in the future.
The Webinar Addresses:
- What are businesses investing in now, and what do they plan to invest in over the next three years?
- What perceived and measured benefits are users getting from UCC technologies?
- What are the drivers and restraints for new UCC investments?
This briefing will benefit ITDMs, line of business managers and executives, as well as the vendors who serve them. Frost & Sullivan will help benchmark the state of the market and offer best practices for communications and collaboration success.
"With more than half of all employees routinely working outside of a traditional corporate office, IT and business managers must re-evaluate the tools they use to support remote communications, encourage collaboration, and drive productivity," states Frost & Sullivan Unified Communications & Collaboration VP Melanie Turek. "Frost & Sullivan research shows that mobile technologies, conferencing & collaboration apps, and social media are top-of-mind for most organizations."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://utm.io/256946
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan