DETROIT, October 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Pontoon Boat Market by Application Type (Family-Fun pontoon, Fishing Pontoon, Cruising Pontoon, Watersports Pontoon, and Others), by Tube Type (Two-Tube Pontoon and Three-Tube Pontoon), by End-Use Type (Private and Commercial), by Size Type (<20 Feet, 20-24 Feet, and >24 Feet), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2018-2023.
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the pontoon boat market over the trend period of 2012 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2023. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Pontoon Boat Market: Highlights from the Study
Pontoon boat is a flat-deck boat containing two or more floating hulls or tubes typically powered by an outboard engine. They generally have either square or rectangular shapes, which makes them less suitable for choppy or rough water; however, they are very widely preferred in lakes where they are used for varied functions, such as entertainment, fishing, and lounging. These boats have large deck space, which adds more seating space, luxury, comfort, extra storage space, and additional room for various activities as per users' interest.
As per Stratview Research, the global pontoon boat market is projected to depict an impressive growth rate over the next five years to reach an estimated value of US$ 3,638.8 million in 2023. Increasing new boat sales, versatile usage of pontoon boats, advancement in the boat engine technology, and higher affordability are some of the major factors mushrooming the demand for pontoon boats globally.
Based on the application type, family-fun pontoon is expected to remain the growth engine of the market during the forecast period, driven by an increased preference of pontoon boats by families for fun over other boats, increasing trend of family outing, and affordability of pontoon boat.
Two-tube pontoon boat is expected to remain the larger segment of the market during the forecast period, whereas three-tube pontoon boat is expected to witness higher growth in the same period.
In terms of region, North America currently is the leading pontoon boat market with the USA being the major driver. The region is likely to remain the key growth engine of the global market over the next five years as well. Most of the major pontoon boat manufacturers have excellent presence in the region to cater to the growing market potential. Asia-Pacific also holds a considerable share in the market and is likely to grow at an impressive rate in the coming five years. Australia and New Zealand are the key markets in the region.
Some of the key pontoon boat manufacturers are Polaris Industries Inc., White River Marine Group, Forest River Inc., Brunswick Corporation, and Avalon pontoon boats. Development of high-performance pontoon boats, expansion of distribution network, regional expansion, and execution of mergers & acquisitions are the key strategies adopted by the major players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies the global pontoon boat market and has segmented the market in five ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. Following are the five ways in which the market is segmented:
Pontoon Boat Market, By Application Type
- Family-Fun Pontoon (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Fishing Pontoon (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Cruising Pontoon (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Watersports Pontoon (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Pontoon Boat Market, By Tube Type
- Two-Tube Pontoon (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Three-Tube Pontoon (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Pontoon Boat Market, By End-Use Type
- Private (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- Commercial (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Pontoon Boat Market, By Size Type
- <20 Feet Pontoon Boats (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- 20-24 Feet Pontoon Boats (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
- >24 Feet Pontoon Boats (Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)
Pontoon Boat Market, By Region
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, Switzerland, The UK, Spain, and RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: Australia, New Zealand, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Latin America, The Middle East, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the consumer goods industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
SOURCE Stratview Research