LONDON, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
PNMsoft pulls ahead of Microsoft-based BPM vendors on Gartner's 2014 Magic Quadrant report on Intelligent BPM Suites. PNMsoft customer Össur to receive BPM Excellence Award at Gartner Summit.
This week Gartner released its much awaited Magic Quadrant report on iBPMS (Intelligent Business Process Management Suites). Fourteen vendors were included in the report, which highlights the most advanced BPM suites from among dozens worldwide. PNMsoft was recognized on the report as the leading Microsoft-based vendor.
Gartner explained key differences between standard BPM and iBPMS:
"iBPMSs address the increasing need of business managers to react quickly to events that impact their business, and to gain better insight into business operations so that they can take the right corrective actions."
Gartner cited several of PNMsoft's strengths, including:
- Its HotChange® capability which enables rapid yet audited changes to in-flight processes, enabling better flexibility for long running processes.
- Enhanced process engine and in-memory processing, which improves performance.
- Its superior integration with Microsoft products such as Dynamics CRM, which helps drive user adoption.
- Its wide range of pricing and licensing options.
PNMsoft CEO Gal Horvitz said, "We're delighted to be placed yet again among the top BPM vendors in the world, and this time at the head of the Microsoft pack."
PNMsoft Customer Össur Wins Gartner BPM Excellence Award
This week, Össur, a global leader in non-invasive orthopedics and a PNMsoft customer, receives Gartner's award for BPM Excellence at the Gartner BPM Summit in London.
"The three winning organizations have recognized the challenging complexity of their business operations and overcame them to achieve significant business outcomes," said Samantha Searle, research analyst at Gartner.
Gartner cited its reasons for choosing Össur: "Two of its key achievements for its customer feedback process included an increase in customer feedback capture by 100%, and a decrease in resolution time by 60 percent."
PNMsoft Sequence iBPMS was chosen to implement Össur's customer feedback process.
Read Case Study
The benefits included:
- Reduction in registration time for Customer Service from 5 minutes to under 1 minute.
- Doubling of feedback capture.
- 70% reduction of resolution time when Össur receives the product for inspection.
- Easier monitoring on the new CF process with PNMsoft Sequence dashboard metrics.
PNMsoft CTO James Luxford said, "We're thrilled to see a customer like Össur, who changes people's lives for the better, being able to provide an improved level of service to its customers using our software."
PNMsoft is a global provider of Intelligent BPM Software (iBPMS) solutions. PNMsoft Sequence™, our Intelligent Business Process Management Suite, uses unique HotChange® technology to enable rapid build and change of high availability workflow applications, while maintaining lifecycle governance.
PNMsoft is on Gartner's iBPMS Magic Quadrant.
Request a Demo:
PNMsoft US: +1-646-481-2959
UK: +44(0)192-381-3420 / +44(0)7734-570-686