Company localises PlanGrid in UK English, along with French, German, Italian, Spanish, and additional European languages to better support local customers
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- PlanGrid, the leader in construction productivity software, today announced a deeper commitment to the UK, enabling construction professionals to be more productive than ever before by building the most complete record set that streamlines construction, turnover, and operations. The company has hired key regional sales, marketing, and support leaders based in the region to better serve contractors and building owners. The company is also expanding the delivery of PlanGrid to support global customer growth, which includes properly localising core products in UK English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, and many more.
PlanGrid places real-time project data directly into the hands of every builder across a construction organisation from owners to field workers. Construction firms now have greater visibility into resources and projects, streamlined communications with every job site stakeholder, and the ability to report issues as they happen allowing them to optimise business performance.
PlanGrid's platform and global reach ensures customer success no matter where they are located in the world. The company will showcase its construction productivity software and capabilities at two key events in London in October. On October 18-19 , PlanGrid will exhibit at Digital Construction Week, the only event series in the UK dedicated to digital construction, engineering, design, manufacturing, and operation. From October 25-26 , the company will be at London Build, the leading construction and design event in London and the South East of England.
Comments on the News
- "The UK's reputation for being a centre of innovation and providing top technology talent were important factors for PlanGrid that will enable the company to further expand in the region as part of its global growth strategy," said Bill Smith, President of Global Field Operations, at PlanGrid. "PlanGrid has hired highly motivated sales, marketing, and support professionals who will play a vital role in fueling the growth of the company's construction productivity business throughout the UK and across Europe."
- "PlanGrid has revolutionised the productivity levels at our business allowing project managers to record, oversee, and easily distribute information in real-time to all stakeholders involved in our projects," said Steve Daley, Managing Director, at Daleyair, LTD. "Our customers have welcomed the instant transparency PlanGrid provides for site queries and progress reports, allowing them to make immediate decisions that keep projects running on time."
- "Using PlanGrid on our latest new build projects has been a revelation because the management of various standard forms and construction drawings are now simplified and the tracking system is excellent," said Phil Chawner, Project Manager at Voyage Care. "PlanGrid's collaboration tools are intuitive and easy to use, allowing me to effectively communicate with our site teams, which is an essential ingredient to a successful delivery of any project. The company also provides a speedy customer support team who are always a delight to work with."
Upcoming Exhibits in London:
Digital Construction Week
- Period: October 18-19 , 2017
- Venue: ExCel London, One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1 XL
- Exhibit: Booth D10
PlanGrid Booth London Build
- Period: October 25-26 , 2017
- Venue: Hammersmith Rd, London W14 8 UX
- Exhibit: Booth N21
- Like PlanGrid on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/plangrid
- Follow PlanGrid on Twitter: https://twitter.com/plangrid
- Explore PlanGrid's blog: https://blog.plangrid.com/
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 500,000 projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations. PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop, managing blueprints, specs, photos, RFIs, field reports, and punch lists. PlanGrid is used in more than 70 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. The company has secured over $62 million in funding from investors including Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, and several other top firms. For more information, please visit: https://www.plangrid.com/.
(p): 020 3695 0292