GURUGRAM, India, December 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Philippines Facility Management Market by Soft and Hard Facility Management Services; By Single Services, Bundled Services and Integrated Services and By Sectors (Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Industrial and Infrastructure), Philippines Soft Services Facility Management Market by Type of Service (Cleaning, Security and Others), Philippines Hard Services Facility Management Market by Type of Service (Electromechanical Services, Operational and Maintenance Services and Fire Safety and Security Systems)
- The increasing number of multinational companies will give a boost to the FM market. As the number of MNCs increase, the demand for facility management services will has also increase, especially integrated FM services.
- The overall facility management market of Philippines will be driven by rising demand for residential and commercial spaces in the country, wherein market players catered to the needs of the clients for both hard and soft services.
- This expansion in the manufacturing sector will directly impact the demand for soft and hard FM services from the sector in the coming years.
The Philippines facility management market is still in the nascent to early growth stage. The future outlook of the industry is positive owing to the growing BPO and services industry in Philippines which is expected to boost the demand for both soft and hard services. Increasing demand from multinational clients is likely to drive future demand for Integrated Facility Management (IFM) services in Philippines with commercial office buildings and industrial plants being the future penetration sectors for IFM services. The growth in construction, tourism and healthcare industries in the country will increase the demand of FM services by these industries. A number of government plans such as the Build, Build, Build (BBB) Program to accelerate infrastructure spending and develop industries in the country, increase public spending on infrastructure projects at PHP 8 to 9 trillion from 2017 to 2022, the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) to fund investments and the Philippine Health Agenda 2016-2022 to achieve successful health system strengthening including focus on local infrastructure that supports system wide capacity for health workforce development are expected to further augment the demand for soft and hard FM services in the future.
The facility management market in Philippines is expected to grow at a slow pace on account of the growing BPO and services industry in the country, increasing number of MNCs and expansion in the manufacturing sector in Philippines. However, average contract value will decrease due to increasing competition leading to slower growth in terms of revenue.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Philippines Facility Management Market Outlook to 2022- By Soft and Hard Facility Management Services, By Single Services, Bundled Services and Integrated Services and By Sectors (Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Industrial and Infrastructure)" believe that focus on catering to the needs of different clients, educating the clients on task based and performance based contracts, focus on provision of hard services, partnering with smaller players for specific expertise and increasing corporate social responsibility activities will aid the providers of facility management services in Philippines to grow and achieve higher sales.
Key Segments Covered
By Soft Services and Hard Services
- Soft Services
- Hard Services
By Single Services, Bundled Services and Integrated Services
- Single Services
- Bundled Services
- Integrated Facility Services
- Commercial sector
- Residential sector
- Healthcare sector
- Industrial sector
Philippines Soft Services Facility Management Market is further Segmented
By Type of Services
- Others (Pantry Services, Waste Management, Landscaping, Courier Services, Reception Services, Mailroom and Other Services)
Philippines Hard Services Facility Management Market is further Segmented
By Type of Services
- Electromechanical Services
- Operational and Maintenance Services
- Fire Safety and Security Systems
Facility Management Companies:
- ISS Facility Services Phils. Inc.
- JLL (Philippines) Inc.
- Sodexo (On-Site Services)
- Centuary Property Management Inc.
- Atalian Global Services
- Santos Knight Frank
- Philkleen Industries Corporation
- Cleanmatic Manpower Services
- Mansion Maintenance Co. Inc.
- Cushman Wakefield
- Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Paramount Property Management
- JEC Philippines
- Facility Management Market Philippines
- Soft Facility Management Industry Philippines
- Manila Hard Facility Management Market
- Facility Management BPO Industry Philippines
- Bundled Facility Management Market Philippines
- Manned Guarding services Market Philippines
- Cleaning Facility Management Market Philippines
- Housekeeping Services Market Philippines
- Facility Management Commercial Sector in Philippines
- Facility Management Trends Philippines
- HVAC Services Market Philippines
- Landscaping Services Market Philippines
- Plumbing Services Market Philippines
- Electromechanical Services Market in Philippines
- Fire Safety Facility Management Revenue Philippines
- Industrial Facility Management Industry Philippines
- Infrastructure Facility Management Market Philippines
- Integrated Facility Management Market in Philippines
- Competition Facility Management Companies Philippines
- Facility Management Revenue Philippines
- Trends Facility Management Philippines
- Philippines Construction Projects Facility Management
- Philippines Development Projects Facility Management
- Philippines Government Expenditure Facility Management
- Philippines Industrial Growth Facility Management
- Philippines Private Consumption Facility Management
- Philippines Real Estate Facility Management
- Residential Sector Facility Management Philippines
- Single Facility Management Market in Philippines
- BPO Facility Management Services in Philippines
Oman Facility Management Market Outlook to 2022 - By Soft Services (Housekeeping, Landscape Access and Façade Access, Security, Others) and By Hard Services (HVAC, Electromechanical, Operational and Maintenance, Fire Safety and Security)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of Facility Management in Oman. The report focuses on overall market size, market segmentation by Types of Services (Single, Bundled and Integrated Services), by Sectors (Commercial, Hospitality, Residential, Industries and other sectors), by In house and Outsourcing services and by Hard and Soft Services. The report also covers the overall trends and developments, Vendor selection process and Competitive landscape. The report concludes with market projections for future for the market described above highlighting the major opportunities and cautions for Oman Facility Management.
Ken Research announced its latest publication which provides insight on hard and soft facility management market, growth drivers, trends and developments, competition and future analysis. The report also provides market share contributed by major service providers in Bahrain. The stakeholders of this report include Facility management service providers, companies involved in research, real estate and infrastructure developers in Bahrain and the new entrants and venture capitalists who wish to invest in Facility management market in future.
Detailed comparative analysis of major Facility Management service providers has also been provided. The future analysis of the overall Bahrain Facility management market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis on the facilities management market in Kuwait. The report covers various aspects such as overall size of Kuwait facilities management market size in terms of revenues, Market segmentation of Kuwait facilities management market on the basis of types of services, by integrated, bundled and single services, Business sectors, In-house & outsourcing, trends and growth drivers of the industry, issue & challenges, market share, and future analysis of the industry and segmentation, government regulatory. The report also covers the competitive landscape of the industry, list of upcoming infrastructure projects. The report serves as a benchmark for every new player which is seeking to enter into facilities management market in Kuwait.
The report titled provides a comprehensive analysis of the facility management services in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of India facility management market, segmentation on the basis of types of services, organized/unorganized, major cities, type of contracts, sectors of services provided and subsectors. The report also covers the market shares of major facility management companies in India as well as the revenues of major players in the facility management market along with future outlook, entry barriers and macro economic variables affecting the industry performance.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
SOURCE Ken Research