LAS VEGAS, September 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Ivey Poker announced today the official launch of the Ivey Poker App for mobile devices. Created by Phil Ivey - considered by many to be the greatest all-round poker player in the game - the Ivey Poker App is a free-to-play social game designed to deliver a truly authentic poker experience.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
"Anyone who knows me knows that I'm one of the most passionate poker players on the planet," said Phil Ivey, founder of Ivey Poker. "I'm on a mission to grow the global poker audience, and have developed the Ivey Poker App for both entertainment and educational purposes."
Featuring Ivey's innovative approach to poker, the Ivey Poker App will both entertain and educate players around the world. To achieve this, the game features Team Ivey - a team of renowned international poker professionals - who not only play an active role in the app, but, along with Phil Ivey, create and produce a vast library of exclusive instructional videos. These videos breakdown the game at different levels to provide a better understanding of both the rules and strategy behind winning poker.
With the Ivey Poker App, Ivey Poker looked to create the perfect combination of a game that is not only fun to play and easy to learn, but one that provides the most interactive features for its users. By giving players the opportunity to enter the high stakes poker world, at no cost to them, they are able to share a piece of the poker lifestyle with the best players in the world, including Patrik Antonius, Greg Merson, Jennifer Harman, Gillian Epp, Andrew Lichtenberger, Dan Smith and more than 25 other prominent professionals in the industry.
Additional key Ivey Poker App features:
- Multi-Table - This unique option gives users the ability to play multiple hands at different tables simultaneously.
- TV-Style Presentation - To deliver a best-in-class social and gameplay experience, the app features a sleek design and simple interface. Users can select from a wide variety of true-to-life avatars and customize their environment to provide players with an unprecedented social gaming experience.
- Social and Mobile Gameplay - Play the app online anytime with friends, or join a tournament to compete against the best. Users can download the application from either Google Play, Apple's App Store or directly on Facebook.
- Community Interaction - Chat in real-time with other players, including the Team Ivey Pros, and send virtual gifts from the Ivey Poker Gift Shop to increase the fun and engage your opponents.
- Multiple Languages - The application can be viewed in French, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish and Hindi.
Ivey concluded, "I remember how difficult it was when I first started playing online poker. There were very few options available. If you did not have a PC, you could not play."
"That is why we are striving to make Ivey Poker available to everyone."
For more information, visit Ivey Poker.com.
SOURCE Ivey Poker