- The pharmaceutical glass ampoules market has been generating opportunities from their extensive use in packaging applications in numerous industries. Characteristics of glass ampoules to maintain the integrity of contained liquid has spurred interest of cosmetics industry
- Several players are leaning on strengthening their production by adopting high-speed filling lines
ALBANY, New York, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Extensive and consistent demand for glass ampoules among pharmaceutical and chemical laboratories as a reliable packaging solutions for variety of drug formulations and sterile solutions is key to evolution of the pharmaceutical glass ampoules market. The demand for customized glass ampoules in several other end-use industries, notably including chemical, retail, and cosmetics industries continues to bolster revenue potential.
The aforementioned factors, coupled with numerous other application trends, will help the global pharmaceutical glass ampoules market to reach worth ~US$ 4 bn by 2027 end. During the period 2019 – 2027, the global market is expected to clock a CAGR of 7.5%.
"Future growth revenues will come from demand for pharmaceutical glass ampoules in Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Eastern Europe," notes the authors of the study. "The packaging is rapidly emerging as a promising alternative for plastic ampoules, given the mounting environmental concerns with plastics," concede the analysts.
Key Findings of Market Study
- Among the various product types, straight stem and open funnel glass ampoules are expected to garner higher demand than others. The latter segment held a share of ~31% in 2019 in the pharmaceutical glass ampoule market.
- In 2018, straight stem product segment held a global share of ~33%, in relation to volume; by 2027-end the share is estimated to reach ~36% of the pharmaceutical glass ampoule market.
- Among the various applications in the pharmaceutical glass ampoules, cosmetic industry is expected to increasingly contribute to the global revenues. Increasing inclination of cosmetic brands in Asia Pacific to use the packaging for serums will be the key catalyst for growth in the segment.
- Demand for glass ampoules featuring up to 2ml is expected to rise substantially over the assessment period. This can be attributed to the popularity of small-sized glass ampoules in packaging applications.
Explore 205 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market (Product: Straight Stem, Open Funnel, Closed Funnel, and Others; and Capacity: Up to 2ml, 3ml to 5ml, 6ml to 8ml, and Above 8ml) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pharmaceutical-glass-ampoules-market.html
Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market: Key Driving Factors
- Numerous end-use industries continue to utilize the marked dimensional accuracy of glass to ensure a contaminant-free and safe packaging. Unique characteristics of glass make it suitable as a primary range of applications such as pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, first aid, cosmetics, spa items, dental, and toiletries. Pharmaceutical glass ampoules are also used for storing hygroscopic materials and air-sensitive reagents.
- Growing inclination to reduce the plastic waste generated from the cosmetics industry has led companies to adopt safer and cost-effective packaging materials. Thus, glass ampoules have gathered widespread preference over conventional glass bottles among the end users and the industry players.
- Counterfeiting of pharmaceutical products is a significant concern among drug makers. According to an estimate, counterfeiting affects nearly 17% of the total turnovers of branded companies. This is a key trend bolstering demands in the pharmaceutical glass ampoules market.
Download PDF Brochure –
Key Impediments for Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market Players
Despite glass being a safer material than most conventional materials, there is a pressing need for improving the safety characteristics of glass ampoules, motivating them to relentlessly search for better packaging options. In this light, increasing adoption of prefilled syringes and glass vials is hampering revenues in pharmaceutical glass ampoules market.
Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market: Region-wise Analysis
The major five regions in the pharmaceutical glass ampoules market are China, the U.S., Germany, the U.K., and India. Of these, the U.S. accounted for a large share in the global market in 2018. Of all the key country markets, the U.S. is estimated to hold the leading revenue share by the end of the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to be the market for substantial revenues streams for players in coming years.
Analyze pharmaceutical glass ampoules market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, ASEAN Countries, Japan, India, China, and Japan. Request a sample of the study.
Most players in the pharmaceutical glass ampoules market are leaning on improving the quality of products and strengthen their production volumes. Numerous players are investing sizably to strengthen their production capacities in new geographies. An example is SCHOTT AG investing millions in India to bolster their production capacity. Leading players are expected to keep investing in capacity expansion in coming years as well.
Some of the well-entrenched players in the pharmaceutical glass ampoules market are Klasspack Pvt. Ltd., Tvornica Farmaceutske Ambalaže D.O.O., Lutz Packaging GmbH, Crestani S.R.L., Birgi Mefar Group, and SGD S.A.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/74806
The pharmaceutical glass ampoules market is segmented on the basis of:
Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market, by Product
- Straight Stem
- Open Funnel
- Closed Funnel
Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market, by Capacity
- Up to 2ml
- 3ml to 5ml
- 6ml to 8ml
- Above 8ml
Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoules Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Pharmaceutical Ampoules Filling & Sealing Machines Market – Increasing demand for aseptic packaging solutions is driving the global pharmaceutical ampoules filling & sealing machines market. Automatic filling and sealing leads to increment in the safety and security of drugs from infection and external elements.
Pharmaceutical Bottles Market – The global market for pharmaceutical bottles in Spain presented an opportunity worth US$241.4 mn. Progressing at a steady CAGR of 3.80% between 2016 and 2024, the market is estimated to reach US$235 mn by the end of 2024.
Primary Packaging Market – Primary packaging market is driven with demand for primary packaging products from industries, Asia Pacific leads primary packaging market, primary packaging market to show a remarkable growth in coming years.
Glass Bottles and Containers Market – The global glass bottles and containers market is expected to expand alongside rising need for glass bottles in the packaging industry. The advent of customized packaging has played a vital role in accelerating the rate of market growth.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research