Active Ingredient (API) and Finished Dose Formulation (FDF), Generic APIs, HPAPIs, Solid Dosages, Injectable Dosages
The pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% in the first half of the forecast period. The API Manufacturing submarket held 66% of the market in 2017. Visiongain estimated that the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market will reach $93bn in 2022.
How this report will benefit you Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 230-page report you will receive 77 tables and 58 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 230-page report provides clear detailed insight into the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market. By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Submarket forecasts at world level, from 2018-2028: • Active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), with sub forecasts for generic APIs, high potency active pharma ingredients (HPAPIs) and other products • Finished dosage formulations (FDFs), with sub forecasts for solid dose forms, injectable dosages and other dosage types • Other applications of outsourced production - other related services
• Revenue forecasts from 2018-2028, for these regional and national markets: • The US • Canada • Japan • EU5: Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain • BRIC: Brazil, Russia, India, China • South Korea • Turkey • Mexico • Others
• Assessment of selected leading companies that hold major market shares in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry
• Qualitative Analysis from a CMO Perspective
• Qualitative Analysis from a Client Perspective
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing market. You find data, trends and predictions.