LONDON, July 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Branded and Generic Drug Distribution, Leading National Markets, Leading Wholesalers, US, Europe, Japan and China
The pharma wholesale and distribution market is estimated at $893.69bn in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2017-2027. In 2016, the branded drugs submarket held 79.5% share of the pharma wholesale and distribution market.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 265-page report you will receive 83 tables and 97 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 265-page report provides clear detailed insight into the pharma wholesale and distribution market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Pharma Wholesale and Distribution market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for main submarkets:
- Branded Drugs
- Generic Drugs
- Other Medicines
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these national markets:
- The US
- The UK
• Our study includes SWOT and STEP analysis of this industry and market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the pharma wholesale and distribution industry:
- Cardinal Health
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
- MEDIPAL HOLDINGS
- The PHOENIX Group
- Alfresa Holdings
- Shanghai Pharmaceutical Holdings
• Our report explains issues, events and shifts affecting that industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
- Roles of pharmaceutical wholesalers - activities, changes and prospects
- Revenues, costs and profits
- Direct-to-pharmacy (DTP) activities
- Full-line wholesalers (FLWs), short-line wholesalers (SLWs) and the drug distribution chain, including logistical service providers
- Technologies and services - progress in supplying pharmacies, clinics and hospitals, serving healthcare professionals, governments, payers and patients
- Forward buying, fee-for-service systems and the rise of retail pharmacies.
• Our investigation also discusses other aspects of that industry, including these forces:
- Parallel trade - activities, policies, challenges and effects
- Inventory management agreements, clawback, reimbursement and discounts
- Rise of specialty medicines, including biologics, vaccines and biosimilars - opportunities for intermediaries, including cold chain distribution networks
- Actions against drug counterfeiting - security of pharmaceutical supply chains
- Changes to regulations and healthcare budgets - policies affecting trade
Buy our report today Pharma Wholesale and Distribution Market Forecasts 2017-2027: Branded and Generic Drug Distribution, Leading National Markets, Leading Wholesalers, US, Europe, Japan and China.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report:
ADG Apotheken-Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH
Alfresa Healthcare Corporation
Alfresa Medical Service Corporation
Alfresa Nikken Sangyo Corporation
Alfresa Pharma Corporation
Alfresa System Corporation
Apollo Medical Holdings
Brocacef Groep NV
Cardinal Health China
Catalent Pharma Solutions
China Health Systems
Chuo Unyu Co.
CS YAKUHIN CO.
Daiichi Sankyo Propharma Co
Dong Ying (Jiangsu) Pharmaceuticals Co.
Drug Trading Company
ERP Rhin Rhone Mediterranee
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Company
Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals Corporation (GP Corp)
Hanshin Dispensing Pharmacy Holdings Co.
Healthcare Solutions Holding
Johnson & Johnson
Kowa Pharmaceuticals Co.
Life Medicom Co.
McQueary Brothers of Springfield
Medicine Shoppe Canada
Mediq Apotheken Nederland B.V.
Metro Medical Supply
Nakano Yakuhin Co.
Nihon Apoch Co
PharMEDium Healthcare Holdings
PHOENIX Arzneiwarengroßhandlung Ges.m.b.H.
PHOENIX Farmacija d.d.
PHOENIX Lékárenský velkoobchod, a.s.
PHOENIX Pharma d.o.o.
PHOENIX Pharma DOOEL
PHOENIX Pharma Polska Sp. z o.o.
PHOENIX Pharma S.A.S
PHOENIX Pharma Zrt.
PHOENIX Zdravotnícke zásobovanie
Polish Pharmaceutical Council (NRA)
Polska Grupa Farmaceutyczna, Torfarm
Premium Purchasing Partners LP
PSS World Medical
QINGDAO NESCO MEDICAL CO.
Raintree Oncology Services
Sanki Clinical Link Co.
Sanki MediHeart Limited
Sanki Wellbe Co., Ltd. S-Care Mate Co.
Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co.
SEIWA SANGYO CO.
Shikoku Alfresa Corporation
SINOPHARM Group Co.
St. Francis Group
Suzuken Iwate Co.
Suzuken Okinawa Yakuhin Co.
TAMPEI NAKATA CO.
Tamro Eesti OÜ
Tokiwa Yakuhin Co
US Oncology Holdings
World Courier Group
Wuhan Chopper Biology
Zuellig Pharma China
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd