SHANGHAI, July 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Grab opportunities in promising China market
Update on Chinese pet industry
Government's new policy: City to lower cost for dog licenses will make Chinaa bigger potential market for the pet industry. According to the newly approved regulations, the annual dog license fee in Shanghai will be lowered from EUR 215 to EUR 32 a year.
Expanding Chinese pet market
- Hundreds of qualitymanufacturers: in Zhejiang area only, nearly one thousand factories are OEM suppliers that won the favor of international buyers with their excellent quality and competitive prices.
- Tremendous consumer market: as China's pet population grows year by year, the sales of pet food and products will reach nearly Euro 1 billion in the near future. (From Shanghai pet industry association)
Asia's Premier Pet Trade Fair with 13 Years of Success
The 14th Edition of Pet Fair Asia 2011 will be held from 24-27 September 2011 at Shanghai Everbright Exhibition Center. It promises to be its largest installment ever. With over 500 exhibitors (including 20% overseas exhibitors) and nearly 30,000 sqm of gross exhibit space, offering 10,000 expected trade visitors a unique onsite experience and the chance to get first-hand insights of new products and sourcing trends.
- New venue with larger scale
- Meet hundreds of Chinese manufactures and source the most Cost-effective products
- Key players' annual grand meeting in China pet industry
Matchmaking service & Hosted Buyer Program for professional visitors
Buyers are able to preview the participant list and arrange meetings with selected exhibitors ahead of the show through the online system, an efficient tool to prepare and optimize a visit to the show
Meanwhile the hosted buyer program is also open to professional buyers, for an efficient and accurate visiting in Pet Fair Asia. Qualified Hosted Buyers (candidates can apply via the show's website) will receive:
- 3 nights free stay in Shanghai 4 stars hotel during exhibition period
- VIP treatment
- Complimentary Show directory
Facts & Figures for Pet Fair Asia (from 2007-2010)
Facts & Figures Year 2007 2008 2009 2010 Exhibition Area 17200 17000 18000 20000 Number of Exhibitors 302 282 313 405 Number of Professional Visitors 7600 8295 8876 9273
Join us in Shanghai and expand your business into the growing Chinese market!
Pet Fair Asia is organized by VNU Exhibitions Asia
SOURCE VNU Exhibitions Asia