DUBLIN, April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fd6nf/personal_impact) has announced the addition of the "Personal Impact Using Emotional Intelligence and Improving Performance Through Increased Accuracy & Attention to Detail" conference to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In today's competitive workplace, it is becoming as important as technical skills to have strong people skills and understand the power of emotional intelligence. You must be able to communicate, influence and motivate your colleagues, management, suppliers and clients to enhance relationships and to help improve both yours and the business performance. Being able to connect with people and win their trust is vital but many people are left to acquire these skills through a process of trial and error. This practical and interactive emotional intelligence training will increase your self-awareness and develop your interpersonal skills so you come across with positive impact, whatever the situation.
The aim of this one day course is to raise your credibility, impact, influence and confidence
- Become aware of one's own needs, temperament, strengths and motivation
- Identify and be aware of both the verbal and non-verbal signals you send
- Understand the psychology of emotional intelligence for relationship building
- Adapt your behaviour to achieve the desired outcome
Improving Performance Through Increased Accuracy & Attention to Detail:
Correcting errors can be time consuming and expensive. This course is designed to improve performance through improving accuracy and attention in the workplace. This course will focus on increasing awareness of the impact of mistakes. It will have a focus on learning approaches and techniques to improve accuracy and hence improve efficiency and effectiveness. The course is highly participative, combining the presentation of theory, sharing experience and individual and group exercises.
Benefits of Attending:
- To understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail in day-to-work work
- Understand the psychology of attention and accuracy
- How to assess the current level of attention span
- Improve attention span and accuracy
- Ensure improved focus and concentration
- Understand how to improve performance
- Share best practice to improve accuracy and attention
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fd6nf/personal_impact
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets