LONDON, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts By Material (Flexible Plastic, Rigid Plastic, Glass, Metal, Paper/Cardboard, Other), Segmentation By Application (Hair Care, Bath & Shower, Oral Care, Skin Care, Other) & Analysis of Jars, Containers, Ampoules, Closures, Squeezable Tubes, Boxes, Bottles, Airless Dispensers, Sachets, Sprays, Pumps & Dispensers
The global personal care packaging market is expected to reach $55.7bn in 2016 and develop dynamically over the forecast period, driven by emerging economies. Visiongain scrutinises the 10 leading national markets revealing where the business opportunities are: China, US, Japan, France, Russia, Germany, India, Brazil, the UK and Italy, as well as the rest of the world market. Furthermore, the personal care packaging market will be driven by a growth in sustainable packaging, a higher demand by males for personal care products, customised applications that match customers' values and identity, a higher expenditure by ageing populations, greater consumption by millennials and more demand for premium products.
This report answers questions such as:
• How is the personal care packaging market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining personal care packaging market dynamics?
• What are the market shares of the materials / applications that make up the personal care packaging submarkets in 2016?
• How will each material / application submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
• Which trends and developments will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national personal care packaging markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the personal care packaging market:- Albea
- Aptar Group, Inc.
- Crown Holdings, Inc
- Fusion Packaging
- HCP Packaging
- HCT Packaging Inc
- Mondi Plc
- RPC Group
- WestRock Co.
2. Our report also forecasts the Global Personal Care Packaging Market 2016-2026
- Personal Care Packaging Market: Drivers and Restraints.
- Personal Care Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast By Material 2016-2026 (%)
- Personal Care Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast By Application 2016-2026 (%)
- Personal Care Packaging Regional Share Forecast 2016-2026 (%)
3. The study reveals the personal care packaging market forecast by leading national markets from 2016 to 2026:
- Rest Of the World
4. Our analysis also forecasts the personal care packaging market by material 2016-2026
- Flexible Plastic Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Rigid Plastic Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Glass Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Metal Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Paper/Cardboard Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Other Personal Care Packaging Materials Submarket Forecast
5. Our overview also forecasts the personal care packaging market by application 2016-2026
- Hair Care Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Bath & Shower Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Oral Care Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Skin Care Personal Care Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Other Personal Care Packaging Materials Submarket Forecast
How will you benefit from this report?
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Allow you to understand the potential business opportunities in the market
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
• Increase your Industry knowledge and positioning in the market
• Run a successful new marketing strategy
• Build new partnerships available in the market
• Keep you up to date with crucial market developments and issues
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical and management market insight
• Illustrate trends to develop new business opportunities
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors' innovation and market penetration.
• Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, engage effectively with your stakeholders - internal and external
This independent, 208 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 173 tables, charts & graphs examining in detail the prospects for the global personal care packaging market. The report gives you an immediate, one-step breakdown of your market. As well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one-step ahead of your rivals.
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the personal care packaging sector with an interest such as: to stand out of the competitors, looking for investment opportunities, to develop new marketing strategies within the industry having a better knowledge of the personal care packaging market drivers.
Find new business and market opportunities within our new report now.
3D Packaging Ltd
Alcan Packaging Beauty
Australasia and Packaging Distribution (AAPD)
Avon Products, Inc.
Boots (Boots UK Ltd)
Capital Management L.P.
DS Smith Packaging
Energy Partners S.A.
Ever Rich Fountain Enterprise Co., LTD
Graham Packaging Company
Graphic Packaging's Bags
HCT Packaging Inc
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Inn_FlexS.r.L. & David Tomasin (Intercell)
Kanebo, Shiseido and Kao
Kraft Paper Mill
Lesford Newsprint Limited
LG Household & Health Care Ltd.
Lo Mei Cosmetics
Loire Plastic Industrie
Mondi Swiecie S.A.
Neopac The Tube
Obeck PET Verpackungen
Peter Thomas Roth
Printpack Inc (Printpack)
Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Rexam Personal Care
Rieke Packaging Systems
Rio Tinto PLC
Saturn Management Sp. Z
Sealed Air Corp
Shiseido Co., Ltd.
Sons India Private Limited
Sun Capital Partners Private Equity
Superior Multi-Packaging, Ltd
The Martland Holdings
Toyo Seikan Group Holdings
Tu-Plast Tube producing Ltd
Verbeeck Packaging Group
World Wide Packaging
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1663/Personal-Care-Packaging-Market-Report-2016-2026
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd