- The anticoagulants market may derive substantial growth through the forecast period of 2018-2026 from the rising geriatric population and escalating investment in research and development activities
- Based on an extensive analysis of all factors, the global anticoagulants market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.0 % from 2018 to 2026
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Anticoagulants are utilized to eliminate the threat of blood clots in the body. When blood clots are formed in the blood vessels, they can block blood circulation. This situation leads to heart attacks and strokes. To prevent all this, anticoagulants are used on a large scale by a considerable populace.
Anticoagulants Market: Current and Future Growth Insights
Obesity has become a grave problem across the globe. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 39 percent of adults (18 years and above) were overweight, and 13 percent were obese in 2016. WHO also states that worldwide obesity has almost tripled since 1975. These statistics highlight the growing prevalence of obesity.
With obesity, a large number of diseases and disorders are likely to prevail all over the body. This is where anticoagulants are used. Hence, with the escalating obesity cases, the anticoagulant market is expected to gain good growth over the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Anticoagulants Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
After a detailed analysis of all factors and parameters related to growth, the researchers at Transparency Market Research (TMR) foresee the global anticoagulants market to record a robust CAGR of 8.0 percent through the assessment period of 2018-2026. The global anticoagulants market was valued at US$ 21,759.3 mn in 2018.
Supportive government policies, extensive investment by many investors and heightening geriatric population may serve as prominent growth pillars of the anticoagulants market. The development of novel technologies through expansive research forms a great bond of growth.
Request Brochure of Anticoagulants Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Anticoagulants Market: Vital Findings
- Based on drug class, the factor Xa inhibitors (NOAC/DOAC) segment may expand at a high CAGR
- In regards to indication, the arterial fibrillation and heart attack segment may incur good growth for the anticoagulants market through the forecast period of 2018-2026
- Hospital pharmacies segment in distribution channel may generate profitable growth for the anticoagulants market between 2018 and 2026
- North America was the dominant regional growth contributor in 2017and is expected to continue the same run during this forecast period
- Europe emerged as the second-largest regional growth contributor in 2017
- Asia Pacific bagged the third place in terms of regional growth contribution in 2017
Explore 159 pages of superlative research, current market scenario, and extensive geographical projections. Gain insights into the Anticoagulants Market (Route of Administration - Oral, Injectables; Drug Class - Factor XA Inhibitors (NOAC/DOAC), Heparins, Direct Thrombin Inhibitors, Vitamin K Antagonists; Indication - Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Pulmonary Embolism (PE), Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Attack; Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/60924
Anticoagulants Market: Growth Propellers
As stress, anxiety, and obesity are prevalent among a large populace worldwide, chronic diseases continue to escalate. This aspect will serve as a prime growth influencer for the anticoagulants market over the forecast period of 2018-2026.
- Online pharmacies are on the rise, and this aspect will invite expansive growth opportunities for the anticoagulants market
- Unhealthy lifestyle is present among a substantial populace, eventually increasing the growth prospects across the anticoagulants market
- Provision of financial aid by established players to purchase anticoagulants may invite significant growth opportunities for the anticoagulants market
Purchase the Anticoagulants Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Anticoagulants Market: Growth Restraints
Some of the major growth restraints revolving around the anticoagulants market are as follows:
- The popularity of conventional drugs such as warfarin in developing countries
- Side effects caused by consuming certain types of anticoagulants, such as nausea, bleeding, and vomiting may hinder the market to a certain extent
- The high cost of NOACs may serve as a major growth dampener across developing countries like India, China, Brazil, and others
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The global anticoagulants market has been segmented as follows:
- By Drug Class
- Factor XA Inhibitors (NOAC/DOAC)
- Direct Thrombin Inhibitors
- Vitamin K Antagonists
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Atrial Fibrillation & Heart Attack
By Distribution channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Anticoagulant Reversal Drugs Market: Rise in prevalence of atrial fibrillation among the geriatric population, increase in occurrence of intracranial hemorrhage and gastrointestinal hemorrhage, and surge in the number of cases of warfarin therapy requiring reversal of anticoagulants boost the growth of the global market
Stroke Treatment Market: Manufacturers in the stroke treatment market are introducing reversal drug agents that minimize the incidence of life-threatening or uncontrolled bleeding in patients. Healthcare providers recommend the consumption of reversal agents in case oral anticoagulants are insufficient to treat stroke patients
Injectable Anticoagulants Market: Rise in incidence of coagulation and renal and heart diseases, commercialization of safe and cost-effective biological origin anti-coagulants, enhanced quality control measures, increase in geriatric population, and surge in investment in research and development of biological origin drugs drive the injectable anticoagulants market
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/anticoagulants-marke.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research