BARCELONA, September 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
After months of anticipation, Peli Products brings its consumer line to Europe - offering unrivalled protection for tablets, laptops, smart phones and cameras
Peli Products, S.L.U., the global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and high-performance protective case solutions, today announces the launch of its first-ever consumer-focused product line - Peli ProGear™ in Europe.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
Traditionally a B2B player, and already a world-renowned brand in the military, industrial safety and tactical industries, as well as being the best kept secret of many photographers, divers and extreme sports enthusiasts, this new line comprises a wide range of cases and lighting built especially for the digital protection and extreme performance needs of all electronic equipment - whether you're biking to work or hiking in extreme conditions, the ProGear range offers unrivalled protection of your electronics.
"Peli Products is a trusted brand in the most demanding markets - first responders, military, aerospace and industrial - because our products excel in the harshest conditions known to man," said Lyndon Faulkner, President and CEO of Peli. "We've used the same Peli DNA found in our commercial products to create a wide range of extremely tough products for consumers to use as protection for tablets, laptops, smart phones and cameras - for us it's all about digital survival not only in every day situations but also in the harshest of environments."
Visibility of the Peli ProGear brand will be championed through support from top athletes, explorers and adventurers who use the products and embrace the Peli spirit. These include:
- Jeb Corliss - one of the world's foremost BASE-jumpers and wingsuit pilots
- Alexandra Cousteau - leading conservationist, Cousteau family legacy and founder of Blue Legacy
For more information visit the brand-new Peli ProGear website, which goes live October 1st 2012: http://www.PeliProGear.com.
The following ProGear products are available at the Peli ProGear website http://www.peliprogear.com:
- Peli ProGear Urban Backpacks: The backpacks seamlessly incorporate Peli cases or rigid compartments to fit and protect personal electronics and belongings. The integrated Peli case - designed to safeguard laptops, MacBooks, netbooks, e-readers, tablets, keyboard and accessories - features the same professional-grade durability and protective qualities that until now have been the secret of many professionals. Urban Backpacks are designed to be comfortably lightweight and made of ballistic nylon for long-lasting durability. Additional features in the line include over-moulded handle, padded storage area, ventilated back panel and cool colour contrasted highlights. The U100 Elite Laptop Backpack, U140 Elite Tablet Backpack, U105 Laptop Backpack and U145 Tablet Backpack are available at an MSRP of £250, £220, £125 and £125, respectively.
- Peli ProGear Digital Protection (Micro Case Series™ and Hardback™ Series) - The watertight, crushproof and impact resistant i1010 and i1015 Micro Cases offer ultimate protection for small electronics and other vital gear, such as e-Readers and tablets from 7" and 10" tablets to 14" and 15" laptops. They incorporate an automatic pressure equalization valve that prevents vacuum lock to make them easier to open at any altitude. In addition, all cases in the series offer anti-scratch foam inserts to add another layer of protection for delicate electronics. The cases also feature stainless steel hardware and easy-snap latches. The i1010 and i1015 are available at an MSRP of £30. The HardBack Cases range from an MSRP of £50 to £150.
- Peli ProGear Lighting: Peli's 1910, 1920, 2360, 2370, 2710 and 2720 lighting are small in weight, yet big on performance. They offer the brightness, efficiency and durability required for outdoor activities after sundown. MSRP ranges from £27 to £56. Peli ProGear LED Work Light / 9420 RALS: A new remote area lighting system, the 9420 RALS, is a portable LED work light that will deploy up to 1,5 m in height. It features a removable, rechargeable lithium battery to give users round-the-clock light when and where it's needed most. Available at PeliProGear.com for an MSRP of £229. The 9420XL Kit with additional accessories included is also available for MSRP £299.
- Peli ProGear Sport Wallet (Coming soon): Built to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions, the Sport Wallet is crushproof and water-resistant and will hold keys, identification cards, credit cards, cash and more. It features an easy-open latch and dual mesh pocket organisation.
About Peli Products
Peli Products is the Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters of Pelican™ Products, Inc., the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Peli products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 19 countries, with 26 offices and five manufacturing facilities across the globe. For more information, visit http://www.peli.com orhttp://www.behrmancap.com.
SOURCE Peli Products