DUBLIN, Mar. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Patient Monitoring Markets for Wireless Skin Patches" report to their offering.
In today's connected world, there is a growing need for remote medical care services and wireless fitness monitoring capabilities. The latest advances in smartphones and wired and wireless communication technologies are making this connectivity possible. For patients, linking self-monitoring devices to caregivers can provide many significant benefits.
This approach increases proactive self-management and enhances communication with physicians and other healthcare providers for improved outcomes and better quality of life. Improved communication with patients means physicians can track compliance with instructions more meaningfully, versus use of patient-generated and usually incomplete paper calendars. Access to fundamental real-time clinical information leads to more timely and useful interventions between office visits.
What You Will Learn
- What are the patch products with wireless capabilities that are designed to monitor patient physiological characteristics? Who markets them? What are their design features?
- What are the market segments and demand drivers for wireless patch-type patient monitors?
- What are the important material selection issues, technologies and market development issues for wireless patch patient monitors?
- What does the wireless patch patient monitor market look like today, and what it will look like in 2022?
- Who are the market sector participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
- What is the importance of technology alliances and design partnerships on wireless patch commercialization and market access?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Wireless Patient Monitoring Market Dynamics
3. Wireless Patch Monitor Design Factors
4. Wireless Monitoring Patch Products - Assessment & Analysis
5. Wireless Monitoring Patch Markets - Data & Forecasts
6. Market Factors
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h3pcc/patient
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets