CARY, North Carolina, March 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Paumanok Publications, Inc. has announced the release of "Passive Electronic Components: World Market Outlook: 2016-2021 (ISBN# 1-893211-99-1-2016)." This report is designed for end-users of passive electronic components that update their supply chain information regarding capacitors, resistors and inductors on an annual basis. This report offers a granular look at the global and regional markets for 14 sub-types of passive electronic component. This report was designed with input from major purchasers of passive electronic components and in direct response to industry needs.
This report forecasts global consumption volume, value and pricing for:
- CAPACITORS: Ceramic, Aluminum, Tantalum, DC Film and AC Film Capacitors;
- RESISTORS: Thick Film Chip, Network and Array; Nichrome Metal Film, Tin-Oxide, Wirewound, Thin Film, Carbon Film;
- INDUCTORS: Horizontal Wirewound Inductors; Wirewound Chip Coil inductors, ferrite beads and bead arrays; multilayered chip inductors, axial and radial leaded inductors, ferrite cores, thin film inductor chips.
All major vendors of Passive Components are discussed in this report, including:
- AVX/Kyocera Corporation;
- KEMET Electronics;
- KOA Corporation;
- Nichicon Corporation;
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation;
- Panasonic Electronic Devices Company Limited;
- Murata Manufacturing Company Limited;
- Rohm Company Limited;
- Rubycon Corporation;
- Samsung Electro-Mechanical;
- Sumida Electric Company Limited;
- Taiyo Yuden Corporation;
- TDK Corporation;
- TOKO Inc.;
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.;
- Walsin Technology; and
- Yageo Corporation.
The report makes future price, value and volume forecasts for each passive component as well as a historical record of demand cycles over the past decade and forecasts the value, volume and pricing for 14 different passive components from FY 2016 to 2021.
A current analysis of each end-use market segment including: wireless handsets, personal computers, television sets; consumer audio and video imaging; automotive electronics, large home appliances, power supplies, infrastructure, lighting, defense and medical end-use market segments are used to make tactical forecasts for FY 2016 and long term forecasts about each of the key passive electronic component product line to 2021. The report also offers detailed market share data for each subset of the passive component industry including market shares in ceramic, tantalum, aluminum, DC film, AC Film Capacitors; Linear Resistors and Discrete Inductors.
This report was released in March 2016 and documents the impact of the current regional economic conditions on the passive component industry and the end-markets into which capacitors, resistors and inductors are sold. Detailed forecasts for value, volume and pricing for each year until 2021. Now in its 27th year of publication, this edition is 267 pages and includes 156 tables and graphs, Released March 21 2016. ISBN # 1-893211-99-1 (2016).
SOURCE Paumanok Publications, Inc.