DUBLIN, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhns5l/paraguay_wealth) has announced the addition of the "Paraguay Wealth Report 2014" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Paraguay.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Paraguay. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Paraguay HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes.
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets.
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets.
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities.
- Number of wealth managers in each city.
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential.
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Paraguay.
- Size of Paraguay's wealth management industry.
- Largest private banks by AuM.
- Detailed wealth management and family office information.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Reasons To Buy:
- The Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 5,935 HNWIs in Paraguay in 2013. These HNWIs held US$21 billion in wealth, and average wealth per HNWI was US$3,538,331.
- In 2013, Paraguayan HNWI numbers rose by 7.9%, following a 1.2% decrease in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Paraguayan HNWIs is forecast to grow by 20.9% to reach 7,712 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 32.5% to reach US$31 billion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Paraguayan HNWIs held 33.8% (US$7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, above the global average of 20-30%.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Paraguayan HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Banco Regional
- Banco Itapúa
- Banco Nacional de Formento
- Banco Atlas
- Banco Familiar
- Banco Amambay SA
- Banco Continental
- Visión Banco
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhns5l/paraguay_wealth
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets