- New Release Addresses Increasing Hedge Fund and Private Equity Regulations and Delivers Benefits to Streamline Form PF Filing
LAKE SUCCESS, New York, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Paladyne Systems®, Inc., a Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Company (NYSE:BR) and leading provider of next generation investment management solutions, today unveiled a major new release of Paladyne Reference Data Suite, Paladyne's industry-standard reference data management solution. With the 8.0 enhancements, Paladyne is the only out-of-the-box solution available that helps with aggregating, cleansing and lowering administration of data costs, as well as with supporting the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements across the enterprise.
The Paladyne Reference Data Suite, which includes the Paladyne Price Master and Paladyne Security Master products, services over a trillion dollars of assets run by hedge funds, investment managers, fund administrators, and prime brokers.
"Given the laser-focus of the industry on improving the quality of their data while cutting the cost of managing reference data, we have added new functionality to the Paladyne Reference Data Suite to meet these needs," said Sameer Shalaby, President, Paladyne Systems. "In addition, there is an increased focus on regulatory reporting within the industry and Paladyne is helping clients with a centralized reference data repository, clean data, and streamlined data flows to mitigate operational risk."
Key enhancements to Paladyne Reference Data Suite include:
- Data Governance Module – Expanded capabilities to design data governance workflows to support compliance, four-eye validation techniques and role-based entitlements within their enterprise, enabling higher data quality and controls.
- Calculated Fields – Simplified tools to easily build and customize meta-data-driven calculations in user-defined fields, supporting the need to easily define new security types.
- "As-Of" Views – Historical views to provide security instrument data representation "as of" any date in the past by simply selecting an historical date, enabling historical data mining and compliance reporting.
- Form PF Reporting – Unparalleled data enrichment with flexible tagging of securities to support Form PF reporting.
- Short Locates Support – Dynamic, easy access to leading prime broker short locate inventories, helping clients with comparing various broker rates for hard-/easy-to-borrow stocks.
- Restricted Lists Compliance Checking – Flexible tools for managing trading restricted lists.
- ETL Manager – Streamlined tools for quickly customizing and processing new data feeds.
- Quote Collection and Challenging – Expanded ability to collect, review, challenge, and audit unstructured quotes from brokers, third-party pricing/valuation providers, as well as proprietary shredders to price listed and illiquid securities.
- Expanded API and Messaging Integration – Comprehensive API support to virtually access any data element while integrating with third-party popular industry-standard messaging middleware solutions, enabling high volume and scalable data access and processing.
About Paladyne Security Master
Paladyne Security Master is a reference data management solution that allows firms to create one global repository or "Golden Copy" for security prices, market data, terms and conditions, and corporate actions that can be populated from multiple data sources (e.g., Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters®, and Markit®). Additionally the solution is tightly integrated with Paladyne Portfolio Master and many of the leading financial technology applications such as Eze OMS®, Charles River Development IMS™, Advent's Geneva® and Axys®, SunGard's VPM™ and Front Arena™.
About Paladyne Price Master
Paladyne Price Master is a centralized pricing and market data solution developed to support the complex pricing and valuation requirements of today's investment managers. Paladyne Price Master collects and stores pricing data from multiple sources (e.g., data vendors, broker files, spreadsheets, and text files) and provides a flexible user interface for analyzing prices and defining pricing rules to comply with firm-wide pricing policies.
About Paladyne Systems
Paladyne Systems, a Broadridge Company (NYSE:BR), is the leading provider of next generation investment management solutions. Paladyne offers its integrated front-, middle- and back-office platform, known as the Paladyne Suite, to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators and prime brokers. The modular Paladyne Suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, data warehouse and custom reporting and reconciliation, and is complemented by the Paladyne Network, an integrated network of leading 3rd-party software and market data firms. The solution can be delivered onsite or via Paladyne's industry-leading application service provider solution, SAS 70 Level II-certified Paladyne ASP. Paladyne was established in 2005 and acquired by Broadridge in 2011 and now serves over 200 clients worldwide. The firm has approximately 180 employees and is headquartered in New York, with regional offices in New Jersey, London, Russia and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit www.paladyne.com.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a technology services company focused on global capital markets. Broadridge is the market leader enabling secure and accurate processing of information for communications and securities transactions among issuers, investors and financial intermediaries. Broadridge builds the infrastructure that underpins proxy services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America; processes more than $4 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day; and saves companies billions annually through its technology solutions. For more information about Broadridge, please visit www.broadridge.com.
Paladyne Media Contact:
Lisa Jane O'Neil
Broadridge Media Contact:
Kelly M. Howard
Paladyne Systems Sales Contacts:
Neil A. Sullivan
VP Sales, Paladyne Americas
Eric Royer, Paladyne Asia-Pacific (Hong Kong) Sales
852 3695 5128
Jonathan Cross, Paladyne EMEA (London) Sales
+44 (0) 20 3375 8015
SOURCE Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.