DALLAS, May 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'Thermoformed Plastics: Technologies and Global Markets' to its store. This report says
- The global market for thermoformed plastic products was 6.8 billion pounds in 2011, and consumption is expected to increase from 7.0 billion pounds in 2012 to 8.5 billion pounds by 2017, a 4.0% compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
- The packaging segment dominates thermoformed plastics, accounting for 80% of the total volume consumed. This sector was worth 4.8 billion pounds in 2011 and is expected to grow to 4.9 billion pounds in 2012 and nearly 6 billion pounds by 2017, a CAGR of 4%.
- The market for thermoformed plastic appliances was 765 million pounds in 2011. This segment is projected to increase at a 4% CAGR, from 797 million pounds in 2012 to 971 million pounds by 2017.
Buy your copy of the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/159735-thermoformed-plastics-technologies-and-global-markets.html.
The focus of the study is to quantify consumption of the major types of plastics used as thermoformed materials into each of its major applications. Thermoformed plastics are involved in several important applications such as rigid food and healthcare packaging, automotive, building products, appliances, and a wide array of consumer and industrial/commercial products. The overall quantitative coverage is global. Market values indicated are at the manufacturer level in 2012 U.S. dollars without adjustment for inflation.
Due to the size and diversity of the products used in plastic thermoforming, this report should be of interest to those involved in the development, manufacture, sales and use of these materials. This report will be of value to both technical and business personnel in the following areas among others:
- Personnel in end-user companies in a wide range of industries from food and healthcare packaging along with those in the automotive, building product and other industries.
- Marketing, technical and management personnel in companies that produce, market and sell thermoformed plastics and plastic sheet.
- Companies that produce the key plastic materials that are converted into thermoformed products.
- Personnel in government at several levels, ranging from federal to state and local authorities, many of whom are involved in trying to ensure public health and safety.
- Financial institutions such as banks, venture capitalists and others.
Here is a list of Chapters from the Table of Contents for this report:
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Summary
Chapter Three: Plastic Sheet
Chapter Four: Thermoforming
Chapter Five: Details On Resins Used In Thermoforming
Chapter Six: Applications
Chapter Seven: Clamshells And Blister Packs
Chapter Eight: Thin-Walling
Chapter Nine: Recent Plastic Thermoforming
Chapter Ten: Pricing
Chapter Eleven: Leading Plastic Thermoformers
Chapter Twelve: Selected Plastic Thermoformer
Chapter Thirteen: Legislative/Regulatory And Environmental Issues
Chapter Fourteen: Recent Patents Related To Thermoformed Plastics
Chapter Fifteen: Company Profiles
- Anchor Packaging
- Associated Packaging Technologies
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Brentwood Industries
- Clear Lam Packaging
- D & W Fine Packages
- Dart Container Corporation
- Genpak Llc
- Huhtamaki Americas
- Mullinex Packaging
- Pactiv, Inc
- Par-Pak Ltd
- Penda Corporation
- Peninsula Packaging Company Llc
- Placon, Inc
- Prent Corporation
- Print-Pak Inc
- Rexam Containers
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Solo Cup Company
- Sonoco Consumer Products
- Spartech Corporation
- Spencer Industries
- Tegrant Corporation
- Wilbert Plastic Services Inc
- Winpak Portion Packaging
Explore other newly publisher market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis, Market & Geography Specific Quarterly Reports and more @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/