DUBLIN, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77d8g4/pdiisopropylbenze) has announced the addition of the "p-Diisopropylbenzene (CAS 100-18-5) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of p-diisopropylbenzene. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on p-diisopropylbenzene end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with p-diisopropylbenzene market trends review, distinguish p-diisopropylbenzene manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes p-diisopropylbenzene prices data.
The last chapter analyses p-diisopropylbenzene downstream markets.
The p-diisopropylbenzene global market report 2015 key points:
- P-diisopropylbenzene description, its application areas and related patterns
- P-diisopropylbenzene market situation
- P-diisopropylbenzene manufacturers and distributors
- P-diisopropylbenzene prices (by region and provided by market players)
- P-diisopropylbenzene end-uses breakdown
- P-diisopropylbenzene downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. P-DIISOPROPYLBENZENE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. P-DIISOPROPYLBENZENE END-USE SECTOR
3. P-DIISOPROPYLBENZENE PATENTS
4. P-DIISOPROPYLBENZENE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF P-DIISOPROPYLBENZENE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of p-diisopropylbenzene
4.2. Suppliers of p-diisopropylbenzene
5. P-DIISOPROPYLBENZENE MARKET PRICES
6. P-DIISOPROPYLBENZENE CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77d8g4/pdiisopropylbenze
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets