CHICAGO, November 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the new market research report, "Orphan Drugs Market, by Indication Types (Oncology, Ophthalmology, Hematology, Cardiovascular, Neurology, and Others) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022", published by Scalar Market Research, the global orphan drugs market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 11.43% from 2016 to 2022. At the estimated growth rate, the orphan drugs market is expected to grow from USD 111.87 billion in 2016 and become worth USD 214.14 billion by 2022.
The global orphan drugs market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium insights, technology trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Browse Report Summary: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/orphan-drugs-market
Buyers can expect to receive 100% customization on this report.
Key findings of the report:
- The growing government support to the manufacturers of the orphan drugs from both the developed and the developing countries is expected to be one of the key driving factors for the global orphan drugs market.
- The increased tax concession and the dedicated programs to develop and revolutionize the orphan drugs production is also expected to be one of the major growth drivers for the orphan drugs market on the global scale.
- The rapid rise in the instances of various diseases such as some rare forms of cancers along with the rapid technological advancements is also attributed to be the vital driving factors for the growth of the orphan drugs market during the forecast period.
Oncology expected to dominate the therapeutic area segment of the global market
According to the report, the oncology treatments are expected to hold the largest share in the global orphan drugs market during the forecast period. The metabolic disease segment, on the other hand, is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the next few years. The rising instances of rare forms of cancer and other diseases and the rising demand from around the world are expected to be some of the significant growth drivers for the market.
North America expected to become the largest market for orphan drugs
According to the report, the North America segment is expected to be the largest geographic segment of the global market, based on the overall market share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The Rest of the World segment, on the other hand, is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the changing government policies and the rising demand for the orphan drugs from these regions.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report presents an in-depth analysis of the orphan drugs market while focusing on the existing and future trends to highlight the key growth areas and investment pockets of the market
- The report provides valuable insights into the key technological and market trends expected to impact the orphan drugs market during the forecast period
- The report provides clear understanding of the roles of the key players and stakeholders involved in the market growth during the forecast period
Request Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=26
The orphan drugs market report provides analysis of the key players, including:
- Abbott Laboratories
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Genentech Inc.
- Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
Browse Related Reports:
Hearing Aids Market, by Products (Hearing AID Devices and Hearing Implants), End-Users (Adults and Pediatrics) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
Medical Robotics Market, by Products (Robotic Systems, Assistive, Therapeutic, Orthotics, Prosthetics, Exoskeleton, Neurosurgical, Orthopedic, Steerable, Pharmacy, Telemedicine), Applications (Cardiology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, Rehabilitation) - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research, Inc. is a Chicago, U.S.-based market research and consulting firm that serves Fortune 1000 companies, leading businesses and upcoming organizations from around the world to help them achieve their business goal of sustainable revenue growth, utilizing Scalar's premium market research reports and consulting services to make critical strategic decisions.
Our real-time industry data tracking, with the help of advanced analytics and machine learning, offers our clients highly accurate 360-degreeperspective of key developments in niche markets. Our team of industry experts, with a thorough understanding of the global markets and cumulative industry experience spanning 100+ years, works relentlessly to help our clients realize their most important business goals.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com
Mr. Rahul Ganju
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631
Tel.: +1-800-213-5170 (U.S./Canada Toll-free)
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/scalar-market-research
SOURCE Scalar Market Research