- Leading A/B and multivariate testing platform serves over 4,000 customers in more than 50 countries with plans to expand international and localized offerings
SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Optimizely, the leading global web optimization company, today announced the launch of their platform in nine additional languages including Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish. The announcement, highlighted this week at The Next Web Conference (TNW) in Amsterdam by Optimizely's CEO Dan Siroker, comes on the heels of $28 million in Series A funding led by Benchmark Capital earlier this month. The funding enables the company to accelerate the delivery of innovative web optimization solutions to customers looking to create personalized web experiences for their increasingly global audience.
"Optimizely empowers businesses to deliver the best possible web experience to each and every website visitor," says Siroker. "In an increasingly global economy, the ability to show the right thing to the right person at the right time will yield invaluable results for both businesses and consumers. Serving our customers in nine additional languages is just the first step in enabling our 4000+ customers across the globe to realize their goals quickly."
- In addition to English, Optimizely is now available in Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Currently, roughly 40 percent of the company's customers are located outside the US and half prefer a language other than English.
- Outside of the US, Optimizely's fastest growing customer base is in Germany, followed by the UK and Spain.
- The launch is the first step in the company's strategy to create global solutions that will better serve customers located in over 50 countries.
- Screenshots of the multilingual platform can be found on the company's blog post here.
- In less than two years, Optimizely has passed established players to become the leading A/B testing tool in the world.
- More than 4,000 enterprises have adopted Optimizely including Starbucks, Disney, and Salesforce.
- The company's annual growth rate from March 2012 to March 2013 was over 400 percent.
The San Francisco-based startup currently employs 70 team members at their headquarters. With the opening of their Amsterdam office in late 2012, the company plans to increase total headcount to more than 150 by the end of 2013. Technical support team members located in Amsterdam keep response times fast for the company's growing European customer base. Today, Optimizely offers support from native English and Dutch speakers and plans expand to add more languages this year. Candidates fluent in French, German, or Spanish interested in joining Optimizely's world class Customer Success team should apply here. Watch the build of the Optimizely Amsterdam office in action.
Reporters attending The Next Web Conference in Amsterdam April 25-26 interested in speaking with Optimizely CEO Dan Siroker should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Catch his presentation on Friday, April 26 in the Blue Room at 15:25.
Optimizely is the layer on top of the web that enables businesses to deliver better experiences and drive bottom line improvements to their websites. Using Optimizely as a split testing tool, marketers create different versions of their web pages and can measure how changes affect performance. The results can be shocking and unlock dramatic revenue gains.The company closed a $28 million Series A financing round led by Benchmark Capital in April. For more information about Optimizely please visit www.optimizely.com, or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.