CALGARY, Alberta, April 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit is returning to Calgary this June 5-7 with a brand new program that will offer attendees practical tips and tactics to enhance safety, efficiency, reliability and operational risk management to drive world-class business performance.
Taking place in the Palomino rooms at Calgary's BMO Centre, this year's event will feature roundtables, panels, peer-led discussion groups, case studies and workshops on Human Factors, Process Safety, Operational Risk Management, Safety Culture, Procedure Management, Root Cause Analysis, Leadership and Behaviour, Management of Change and much more.
Over 40 industry innovators and change makers are confirmed to speak, including:
- Clint Austin, Director, Operational Excellence and Management System, Enbridge
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Stephen Moore, Sr. Economic Analyst, CNN and Senior Energy Advisor to U.S. President Trump
- Stacey Norman, Vice President, Business Performance, Cenovus
- Michelle Wright, Director, HSE & Regulatory, Access Pipeline
- Dr. Kristen Kulinowski, Board Member, U.S. Chemical Safety Board
- Chris Bloomer, President, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- Luke Krueger, Director, Continuous Improvement Group, Alberta Energy Regulator
- Bjarte Bogsnes, Vice President, Performance Management, Statoil
- Hung Nguyen, Co-Chair, Deepwater Horizon Investigation Team
- Dr Camille Peres, Assistant Professor and Human Factors Specialist, Texas A&M University
- Robin Gardiner, Head of Production Operations Discipline, Shell Canada
- Mark Little, Vice President, Health and Safety, Cenovus
Leslie Allen, Portfolio Director for the Operational Excellence event series comments: "The past two years have been turbulent for the energy, chemicals and resources industries. With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase operations efficiency, there has never been a more critical time for operations leaders to eliminate sources of risk, cost and complexity in their operation. With expertise straight from the field and global best practices, the Calgary OpEx summit will give attendees the opportunity to learn world class strategies for keeping their people safe, their operations productive and their products sustainable."
To find out more, download the full agenda at opexsummit.iqpc.com/agenda
Tickets and full event program are available online at opexsummit.iqpc.com
SOURCE Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources