Register today for OneTrust PrivacyTECH, 8-10 October in London
LONDON, Aug. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OneTrust, the global leader in privacy management and marketing compliance with 1,500 customers including 200 of the Global 2,000, today released the session agenda and OneTrust Professional and Expert Certification Programme tracks for PrivacyTECH 2018, 8-10 October in London. PrivacyTECH will bring together industry leaders to breakdown the latest technology innovations driving global privacy compliance. Event attendees will also earn CPE hours for event attendance and participation in the certification programme.
OneTrust PrivacyTECH Session Agenda
OneTrust PrivacyTECH attendees will discover new compliance tools and technologies, exchange operational best practices with industry peers, and gain the skills required to implement OneTrust in practice to build a scalable privacy programme. The event will feature 30+ breakout sessions that go deep into OneTrust products, roadmaps and use cases.
- Keynotes: Each morning of PrivacyTECH will feature a keynote session presented by OneTrust executives, privacy innovators and European Union regulators.
- Privacy Programme Management breakouts include:
- Getting Started with OneTrust Privacy Programme Management Solutions
- Unpack the Power of the OneTrust Assessment Automation Service
- Data Mapping: How to Effectively Link Vendors to Data Processing Activities
- Automating Vendor Risk Management: Handling Third-Party Security & Privacy Risks
- Notification or Not? Leverage OneTrust to Assess Post-Breach Procedures
- Consent and Preference Management deep-dives include:
- Getting Started with OneTrust Marketing Compliance Solutions
- Cookie Consent: Learn from Real-World Implementations
- Consent and Preferences: Empower Marketing Without Sacrificing Compliance
- Data Subject Rights Workflows: Automation You Can Implement Today
- Mobile App Compliance: Collecting Consent & the Possibilities of Preferences
- IAB Europe Framework: How Publishers Can Increase Opt-In and Ad Revenue
- Global Privacy Law sessions include:
- California Consumer Privacy Act: Prepare for the CCPA with OneTrust
- Global Privacy: How to Prepare Your Company for the Global Privacy Landscape
- GDPR and Privacy Shield: Validate Your Programmes with OneTrust
- Services and Support features include:
- Support Essentials: Take Advantage of Every Available OneTrust Resource
- The Power of OneTrust API: Put Your Integrations to Work
OneTrust PrivacyTECH Certification Programme
The OneTrust Certification Programme offers a foundation for the successful implementation and maintenance of the OneTrust tool. Attendees will have the opportunity to earn their OneTrust certifications in a number of areas, and can complete an exam to earn their certification badge. Certification areas include:
- Professional Certification: The OneTrust Professional Certification is for those seeking to successfully implement and use the OneTrust platform. Each module is reviewed at a high-level with conceptual lectures, platform demonstrations, and hands-on exercises. Programme attendees have the opportunity to become a OneTrust Certified Privacy Management Professional by completing and passing an exam.
- Expert Certification: Privacy professionals that have already completed the OneTrust Professional Certification can deepen their understanding of OneTrust modules. Expert tracks are offered for: Assessment Automation, Cookie Consent, Consent Management, Data Mapping, Data Subject Requests, Incident Management and Vendor Risk Management.
Certification can be purchased a la carte or in addition to a full PrivacyTECH conference pass.
About OneTrust PrivacyTECH
OneTrust PrivacyTECH is a focused user conference event for privacy practitioners to discover new compliance tools and technologies, exchange operational best practices with industry peers and gain the skills required to implement OneTrust in practice to build a scalable privacy programme. PrivacyTECH 2018 will take place 8-10 October in London. To register for the event, visit PrivacyTECH.com.