Privacy experts from UK ICO, global enterprises and more will deliver keynote presentations and in-depth sessions at PrivacyTECH 8-10 October in London
LONDON, Sept. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OneTrust, the global leader in privacy management and marketing compliance with 1,500 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, today announced regulator and customer speakers for PrivacyTECH 2018, 8-10 October in London. PrivacyTECH keynotes and breakout sessions will feature privacy thought leaders and technology experts to give insights and best practices for driving global privacy compliance.
Register today for OneTrust PrivacyTECH 8-10 October in London and earn 10+ CPE credits!
OneTrust PrivacyTECH will breakdown the latest technology innovations and analyse the regulatory changes impacting the privacy and marketing compliance market. PrivacyTECH speakers will join OneTrust executives and technology experts to share tips and best practices. Speakers include:
- Anulka Clarke, Head of Assurance, Information Commissioner's Office (UK ICO)
- Danny Attias, Chief Information Officer, Anthony Nolan
- Eugene Corcoran, Data Privacy Director, Underwriters Laboratories
- Alan Meneghetti, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Megan Jacobs, Global Privacy Officer, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Alan Logan, Data Protection Officer, Pennon Group
- Craig Saunders, Counsel, International Privacy, Aetna International
- Wouter-Bas van der Vegt, Global Data Protection and Information Security Officer, Randstad
"PrivacyTECH is bringing together the top minds in the industry and we are excited about the speakers joining us for our keynotes and breakout sessions," said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP). "These experts will share their thoughts on the future of the privacy industry, the best practices to build, grow and maintain an effective privacy programme and the technology to support global privacy efforts."
Register today for OneTrust PrivacyTECH 8-10 October in London. For additional information, or to request a live OneTrust Privacy Management Software demo, visit OneTrust.com or email Info@OneTrust.com.
About OneTrust PrivacyTECH
OneTrust PrivacyTECH is a focused user conference event for privacy practitioners to discover new compliance tools and technologies, exchange operational best practices with industry peers and gain the skills required to implement OneTrust in practice to build a scalable privacy programme. PrivacyTECH 2018 will take place 8-10 October in London. To register for the event, visit PrivacyTECH.com.