SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global oil free air compressors market size is expected to reach USD 15.56 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Low maintenance costs, retrofitting of existing systems, efficient operation at lower costs, and rising adoption of variable-speed compressors are some of the key factors driving the market over the forecast period. The products find application in several industries, such as petroleum, electrical power, chemical, and manufacturing. A gradual shift from the traditional manufacturing techniques to economical methods is a major trend in these industries, which helps boost demand for such compressors for optimal energy distribution purposes.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The portable compressors captured the major market share in 2018 and will maintain the dominance in future on account of their high durability and light weight
- Centrifugal products are expected to witness a rapid growth over the forecast period due to their ability to reduce carbon footprint by ensuring clean and uninterrupted air supply
- Increasing adoption of compressors with a 2 to 55 kW power rating in the end-use industries is a key factor that positively affecting the growth of the segment over the forecast period
- Manufacturing segment held more than 30% of the global share in 2018. However, the home appliances segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR owing to higher product demand
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the largest and fastest-growing segment over the forecast period due to rising need to increase the power generation capacities
- Key companies in the global oil free air compressors market include Gardner Denver, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll-Rand PLC, General Electric, and Bauer Group. Most of them are focusing on developing low-maintenance and eco-friendly products to maintain their industry position
Read 132 page research report with TOC on "Oil Free Air Compressor Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Stationary, Portable), By Technology, By Power, By Application (Home Appliances, Manufacturing, Energy), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/oil-free-air-compressors-market
For instance, the government of China has announced strict regulations for environment fortification, which have ultimately increased the demand for energy-efficient products in the country. Oil-free products provide reliability and ease of operation owing to enhanced product performance. Therefore, they are widely used in the construction and mining activities. High transport mobility offered by these products is also projected to spur their demand across several end-use industries, such as oil & gas. Furthermore, involvement of less degradable parts coupled with low maintenance costs will fuel the global demand over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global oil free air compressors market on the basis of product, technology, power rating, application, and region:
- Oil Free Air Compressors Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Oil Free Air Compressors Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Oil Free Air Compressors Power Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- 2kW to 55kW
- More than 55kW
- Oil Free Air Compressors Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Home Appliances
- Oil & Gas
- Oil Free Air Compressors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Nuclear Main Steam And Feed Water Isolation Valves Market - The global market for nuclear main steam and feed water isolation valves is expected to grow at a significant pace over the forecast period.
- Electric Water Heaters Market - The global electric water heaters market is anticipated to witness growth owing to increasing number of residential housing projects worldwide.
- Cryogenic Equipment Market - The global cryogenic equipment market is expected to reach USD 25.05 billion by 2022. Surging demand across the power & energy sector coupled with rapid industrialization is anticipated to be an important factor catalyzing growth over the next seven years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc