LONDON, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The importance of oil and gas revenue to many government's operations and its high visibility in the media make hydrocarbon assets targets of significant strategic value for dissidents. This produces a constant and widespread demand for the security of oil and gas infrastructure; particularly in countries with high reliance on hydrocarbon products for government revenue. As a consequence, visiongain has assessed that the value of the global oil & gas infrastructure security market in 2015 will reach $25.43 billion.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the oil & gas infrastructure security sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
The report is now divided into more subsections as the costs for perimeter security, access control and electronic surveillance have been broken into its component parts- Pipelines and Facilities spending. Full market forecasts have been extended from four countries to eight, new analysis has been added particularly in response to Russian and Iranian sanctions, the spread of ISIL in Iraq and Syria, destabilization in Libya, Nigerian elections, Mexican constitutional reform, and Colombian peace negotiations with FARC.
Emergent trends- structural factors that are growing and anticipated to impact the industry as a whole are discussed. These include water, climate, food, hybrid warfare and Alien Tort Law in the US. The growing role of UAVs, fibre optics, and expansion of the LNG supply chain are incorporated. Finally three interviews have been secured from professionals in the personnel security, cyber security, and Mexican energy industries.
Why you should buy the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment report?
What is the future of the oil and gas infrastructure security market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
This 378 page report guarantees to provide the following information - enhancing your competitive advantage:
• View global oil & gas infrastructure security market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 197 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil and gas infrastructure security market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve a quicker, easier, and more comprehensive understanding of the trends, drivers, and restraint in the market. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil & gas infrastructure security sector
• View 3 exclusive interview transcripts. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of the exclusive expert opinion interviews contained only in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the oil & gas infrastructure security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Waterfall Security
- LPD Risk Management
- Anonymous Professional in the Mexican Oil and Gas Industry
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the oil & gas infrastructure security industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these oil & gas infrastructure security submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- Onshore Security Personnel Security forecast 2015-2025
- Maritime Security forecast 2015-2025
- Cyber Security forecast 2015-2025
- Perimeter Security, Access Control & Electronic Surveillance 2015-2025
- The perimeter security submarket is further subdivided into:
- Pipeline Perimeter Security Forecast 2015-2025
- Facilities Perimeter Security Forecast 2015-2025
• Understand the prospects for the leading national oil & gas infrastructure security markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for oil & gas infrastructure security companies in the developed and developing countries, from 201 5 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 16 leading national markets, with analysis of another 5 markets in Rest of World. Of these 16 markets, 8 of the most significant are fully broken down into the 4 submarkets. Countries with full breakdown include:
- US forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Nigeria forecast 2015-2025
- Iraq forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Mexico forecast 2015-2025
- Colombia forecast 2015-2025
- Canada forecast 2015-2025
Other countries forecast from 2015-2025 include:
- Saudi Arabia
- The UAE
- Rest of World, including analysis of Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, India, and Brazil
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 16 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues that impact security spending advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Roles and involvement of the market's leading players, including both government and private players.
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in techniques and changing norms and awareness around personnel, maritime, cyber, and perimeter security.
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the oil & gas Infrastructure security industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 35 leading oil & gas infrastructure security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. Our report reveals the companies with the largest stake in the market, as well as those with the greatest potential.
- Advanced Perimeter Systems Limited (APS)
- Aegis Defence Services Limited
- Airbus Defence and Space, (Formerly Cassidian)
- Andrews International
- Axis Communications AB
- BAE Systems
- Bosch Group Company Overview
- Control Risks
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics
- Honeywell International
- IndigoVision Group
- Industrial Defender
- Kaspersky Lab
- Kratos Defence and Security Solutions
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- LPD Risk Management Ltd.
- Magal S3
- Maritime & Underwater Security Consultants (MUSC)
- NetWitness Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
- Olive Group
- Symantec Corporation
- Thales Group
- Triple Canopy
- Waterfall Security Solutions
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the oil & gas infrastructure security market
The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025 Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment report provides impartial security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with LPD Risk Management of London, U.K. and with Waterfall Security Solutions of Israel are available in the report. A third interview with an anonymous professional in the Mexican oil & gas industry is also included. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025 Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage, avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level.
The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the oil and gas infrastructure security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
Companies Mentioned in This Report
Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Company (Gasco)
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
ADT Fire & Security
Advanced Perimeter Systems Limited (APS)
Aegis Defence Services Limited
Airbus Defence and Space
AlliedSignal Aerospace Service Corporation
Amber Engineering, Inc.
Applied Visions, Inc.,
Axis Communications AB
BAE Composite Solutions
BC LNG Export Cooperative LLC
Beech Aircraft Leasing, Inc.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Booz Allen Hamilton
Bosch Security Systems
Broughton High Security
Canadian Energy Research Institute
China National Offshore Oil Corporation's (CNOOC)
China Shipbuilding Industry Company (CSIC)
China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation
Chuba Electric Power
Comisión Federal de Electricidad (CFE) (Mexico)
Computer Sciences Corporation
Digital Fusion, Inc
Elbit Security Systems (ELSEC)
EMS Aviation, Inc.
ESY Export Company, Inc.
Freeport LNG Development
Gas Authority of India (GAIL)
General Dynamics UK
Georgia Tech Applied Research
Global West Vessel Specialist Nigeria (GWVSNL)
Gratte Brothers Security Management
Grimes Aerospace Company
Gulf Coast LNG Export
Gulf LNG Liquefaction
Hardstaff Traffic Barriers Limited
HC Security Solutions
Henan Provincial Coal Seam Gas Development and Utilization Co.
Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Honeywell Integrated Security
Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell Video Systems
HRL Laboratories, LLC
HRL Research Analytics, Inc.
Hughes Training Italia Srl
IndigoVision Group plc
Industrial Defender Inc.
Infinion Technologies AG
Inpex Browse Ltd.
Inter State Gas Systems of Pakistan
International Electronics Systems, Inc.+
IPIC (International Petroleum Investment Company)
ITT Advanced Engineering Sciences Division
J & S Franklin
Jordan Cove Energy
Kentz Corporation Ltd
Kentz Engineering and Construction Group
Kestrel Technology, LLC
Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS)
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc
Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (KUFPEC)
Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
Lloyds of London
LNG Partners LLC
Lockheed Martin Aerospace Systems Integration Corporation
Lockheed Martin Australia Pty Limited
Lockheed Martin Canada Inc
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Lockheed Martin Desktop Solutions, Inc.
Lockheed Martin Engine Investments, LLC
Lockheed Martin Integrated Technology, LLC…
Lockheed Martin Operations Support, Inc.
Lookingglass Cyber Solutions
LPD Risk Management Ltd.
Mainline Information Systems
ManTech International Corporation
Maritime & Underwater Security Consultants (MUSC)
Meridian Rapid Defense Group
Merit Network, Inc
Mul-T-Lock Technologies Limited
NIOC - National Iranian Oil Company
Northrop Grumman Information Systems
Novar ED&S Limited
Philips Communication, Security & Imaging
Phoenix Energy Holdings Ltd.
Pieridae Energy Canada Ltd.
PRC China Shipbuilding Trading Company
Progress Energy Canada Ltd
Quadrant Security Group
Queensland Gas Company Ltd
Reliance High-Tech Limited
Robert Bosch GmbH
RSA (Ron Rivest, Adi Shamar and Len Adleman)
Royal Dutch Shell plc
Sabine Pass Liquefaction
SAIC, Inc. (Leidos)
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Science Applications International Corp.
Secure Site Solutions
Seicos Aztec Technologies
SELEX Service Management
SELEX Sistemi Integrati
Sino Gas and Energy
Southern LNG Company
Southwest Microwave, Inc.
Sperian Protection Europe SAS
SPSE (Société du Pipeline Sud Européen)
Thales Information Systems
Total E&P Australia
TT Government Solutions
UOP Russell LLC
Waller LNG Services
Waterfall Security Solutions
Westminster Group Plc
Wuchang Shipbuilding Industry Co
Yangkou Port Co. Ltd.
ZADCO (Zakum Development Company)
Zaun Limited Zenitel
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report
Algerian Defence Ministry
Algerian Interior Ministry
Algerian Municipal Guard
Al-Qaeda Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI)
Australian Border Protection Command's Australian Maritime Identification System
Baluchistan Liberation Army
Canadian Centre for Energy Information
Canadian Cyber Incident Response Centre
Canadian Energy Research Institute
Canadian National Research Council
Centre for Response to National Cyber Threats (Turkey)
Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
China's Ministry of Land and Resources (China)
Chinese Coast Guard
Critical National Infrastructure Authority (CNIA)
Cutting Sword of Justice
Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
East Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM)
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Energy Infrastructure Attack Database (EIAD)
Energy Police (Iraq)
EU NAVFOR- Operation Atlanta
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (United States) (FERC)
French Special Forces
Haisla First Nation
ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB)
IMF (International Monetary Fund)
Institute for the Analysis of Global Security (IAGS)
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
Islamic State (IS)
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)
Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG)
Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK)
MAHER Center of Iranian National Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Maritime Safety Administration (China)
Marxist-Leninist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
MEND - Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta
Ministry of Internal Affairs (Russia)
Ministry of Water Resources (China)
MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (MOSOP)
National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) (China)
National Energy Administration (NEA) (China)
National Liberation Army (ELN)
Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force
Niger Delta Vigilante (NDV)
Nigerian High Court
NSA - National Security Agency
Office of the Program Manager-Facilities Security Force (OPM-FSF) (Saudi Arabia)
Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
Oil Ministry of Iran
OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)
OPF - Iraq's Oil Protection Force
Perimeter Security Suppliers Association
PLA (People's Liberation Army)
Popular Revolutionary Army (EPR)
Revenue Watch Institute
Royal Marines (UK)
Royal Navy (UK)
Saudi Arabian Interior Ministry
Strategic Pipeline Protection Department (SPPD) (Georgia)
Syrian Electronic Army
The Communication and Information Ministry (Indonesia)
The Electric Power Research Institute
The Grid Protection Alliance
The Malacca Straits Patrol
The National Computer Network Emergency Response Coordination Centre of China
The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
The Saudi Arabian Facilities Security Force
Turkish Centre for Response to National Cyber Threats
Turkish Ministry of the Interior
UK Maritime Special Forces (SBS)
United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA)
United Nations Security Council
US Air Force Network Operations
US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
US Department of Commerce
US Department of Defense (DOD)
US Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
US Department of Justice
US Special Forces
World Food Programme