NEW YORK, LONDON, BERLIN, PARIS, January 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Huge Offshore Wind Power Plans are Expected to Boost Capacity to 39 GW by 2020
Reportstack has announced the publication of market research report on Offshore Vessels and Cables Market which says that the market is expected to register substantial growth between 2014 and 2020. The UK government has announced tenders for 32.2 Gigawatts (GW) of offshore wind power, scheduled for completion by 2020, and the US envisions the production of around 54 GW of electricity from offshore wind, a target to be achieved by 2030. China produced 428.6 Megawatts (MW) from offshore wind in 2013 and under its 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015) announced targets of 5 GW by 2015 and 30 GW by 2020. Other European countries such as Germany, Denmark and Belgium also have offshore projects under construction.
Reportstack's report on "Offshore Vessels and Cables Market - Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020", provides an understanding of the type of vessels required for offshore wind farm development and highlights major trends in the market. The demand and market size of turbine and foundation installation vessels and cable laying vessels are analyzed in the report. The report also provides a break-even analysis of vessels and information on the various vessels used in the installation of turbines and foundations, as well as information on vessel operators, the major vessel manufacturers, and the cost of vessels. The report also provides insights on the cost of offshore wind farm cables and a profile on the competitive landscape of the offshore wind farm cables market, which covers the capacity catered by major export and inter-array cable suppliers and their company profiles.
This report consists
• Data on the installed capacity of the global offshore wind power market and installed capacity, by country
• Data on the market shares of turbine manufacturers and the installed capacity of major developers
• Demand analysis and data on the various vessel types and the market sizes of turbines, foundation vessels, and cable laying vessels
• Insights on the cost of vessels & Break-even analysis of vessels
• Profile of the competitive landscape of vessel operators, which includes information on major vessels, vessel operators, and manufacturers, and covers the major players in the offshore wind vessel market
• Analysis on export and inter-array cable demand and market size and cost analysis
• Competitive landscape of major cable suppliers.
Why you should read this report?
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data for the offshore wind power market
- Position you to gain the maximum advantage of the offshore wind power industry's growth potential
- Develop strategies based on the demand of vessels and competitive landscape in the offshore wind installation market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of key issues in the market
-Respond to the business structure, strategy and prospects of competitors
Other Reportstack's Market Reports:
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. Reportstack provides access to over 50,000 company profiles and their strategic information like SWOT analysis, deals and partnerships analysis, merger & acquisition activity and new product launches. Reportstack is also a leader in the field of medical devices market research, Pharma partnership deals and competitor analysis & Medical Devices Market Research Reports.
Sr. Marketing Executive
Reportstack Market Research
SOURCE M/S. Reportstack