DUBLIN, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67nmqv/offensive_and) has announced the addition of the "Offensive and Defensive Cyber Weapons for Government and Private Sectors Market and Technologies Forecast, 2026" report to their offering.
As long as nations rely on computer networks as a foundation for military and economic power, and as long as such computer networks are accessible from the outside, they are at risk. Hackers can steal information, issue phony commands to information systems (causing them to malfunction) and inject phony information (leading people and machines to reach false conclusions and make bad (or no) decisions). System vulnerabilities persist largely because of the gap between defensive theory and common practice.
This new report examines, analyzes and predicts the evolution of technologies, markets and outlays (expenditures) for offensive and defensive Cyber Weapons over the next 10 years - 2016-2026.
The report also examines each of these markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets (United States, Europe and Asia).
Furthermore, the report examines broad Cyber Weapons technologies in each of these areas:
Offensive Cyber Weapons:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Penetration driven assault
- Reverse rules attack
- Worms and Viruses
Defensive Cyber Weapons:
- Anti-Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack
- Anti-Penetration Driven Assault
- Anti-Reverse Rules Attack
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Current Markets
4. Current Technologies
7. Offensive Cyber Weapons - Global Market Forecast - 2016-2026
8. Defensive Cyber Weapons - Global Market Forecast - 2016-2026
9. Offensive and Defensive Cyber Weapons - Global Market Forecast by Sector - 2016-2026
10. Offensive and Defensive Cyber Weapons - Global Market Forecast by Type - 2016-2026
11. Offensive and Defensive Cyber Weapons - Global Market Forecast Scenario I vs. II vs. III Comparison - 2016-2026
12. Leading Companies in the Cyber Weapons Market
13. The Strategy Page - How to Sell Cyber Weapons
- AVG Technologies
- Avast Software
- BAE Systems
- Bull Guard Ltd.
- EADS Group
- F Secure Labs
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Immunity Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Kaspersky Lab
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Vupen Security
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67nmqv/offensive_and