MAIDENHEAD, England, February 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Objective Corporation (ASX:OCL) today announced the latest release of its Enterprise Content Management Platform - Objective ECM 8.2. This is the fourth major product release from Objective during 2013, highlighting our ongoing commitment to R&D in Australia, as well as the delivery of innovation in information and process governance solutions for Government and regulated industries.
"2013 has been a year of innovation and commercialisation for Objective. The release of Objective ECM 8.2 marks a major milestone in our strategy to deliver a hybrid cloud Connected Process Management platform," said Tony Walls, CEO of Objective Corporation. "We are incredibly proud of the innovation that we have delivered to our customers in recent years and Objective ECM 8.2 is another major accomplishment."
Objective ECM 8.2 has flexible deployment options to meet customers changing requirements both today and into the future. Objective ECM 8.2 can be deployed on-premise, on a customer's chosen community or private cloud and is available as Software-as-a-Service in a secure public cloud. Objective ECM 8.2 is integrated with Objective's other SaaS offerings, Objective Connect the secure information and process management platform and Objective Online the collaborative authoring, stakeholder and committee management platform.
"Our customers are seeking greater return on their investment in information governance. To achieve that they are seeking to automate their business processes, enable their increasingly mobile workforce while sharing information and managing processes with external stakeholders and service providers."
Objective ECM 8.2 delivers a truly Connected Process Management platform that is designed to be the backbone of an organisation's information and process governance strategy.
The new capabilities of Objective ECM 8.2 include:
- Productivity enhancements including new Workflow and automation capabilities, which allows office and mobile users to act on Workflow tasks through actionable emails
- Enhancements designed to increase adoption, including mobility options for tablets and deeper document management in the browser
- Bringing governance, automation and tighter integration to Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office 2013 application integration
- Enhancements engineered to meet changing information governance requirements, including changes to disposal authorities and the implementation of the new Australian Protective Security Classification system.
"Uptake of the Objective ECM 8 platform has been the strongest in our history with more than 70 percent of our customers on the current generational release" said Walls. "We have engineered Objective ECM 8.2 to be even easier to upgrade and have delivered significant functionally improvements for all types of users."
OBJECTIVE'S PREVIOUS SOFTWARE RELEASES IN 2013 INCLUDE:
- Objective ECM for Small Agencies - an instant on, pre-configured solution for small public sector organisations
- Objective Connect for HP TRIM enabling organisations to easily and securely share information directly from their TRIM records management system with internal and external stakeholders
- Objective Connect for SharePoint enabling organisations to easily and securely share information from SharePoint with internal and external stakeholders
- Objective Online 4.2 streamlining the creation, publication and management of quality corporate documents
ABOUT OBJECTIVE CORPORATION
Objective Corporation (ASX:OCL) is an established leader and specialist provider of content, collaboration and process management solutions for the public sector and regulated industries. Its solutions empower effectiveness, efficiency and transparency, helping organisations deliver better customer outcomes at a lower cost.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
SOURCE Objective Corporation UK Ltd