DUBLIN, April 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market - Forecasts 2025" report to their offering.
The global nuclear medicine equipment market is expected to reach a value of USD 2.7 billion by 2025. Nuclear medicine involves the utilization of radiation to diagnose diseases or treat them. It also involves determining whether specific organs are functioning normally. Over a stretch of the last two decades, rapid technological advancements in nuclear medicine have transformed the medicine practice.
With growing awareness about the importance of early diagnosis of chronic diseases, there has been a noticeable increase in diagnostic nuclear medicine procedures worldwide. This is evident from stats generated from developing countries, which represents about 26% of the world population. These countries conduct diagnostic nuclear medicine tests at a rate of 1.9% per year. In addition, in developed countries such as the U.S., the frequency of nuclear medicine procedures ranges to about 20 million per year.
It is evident that the frequency of use of nuclear medicine and procedures involving radiopharmaceuticals in diagnosis is growing at over 10% per year, indicating a rise in adoption of nuclear medicine equipment worldwide.
- CMR Naviscan Corporation
- DDD- Diagnostics A/S
- Digirad Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Mediso Medical Imaging Systems, Ltd.
- Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- SurgicEye GmbH
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market: Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market: End Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Nuclear Medicine Equipment: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Product, Application, and End Use
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhcl8b/nuclear_medicine
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets