BARCELONA, Spain, February 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- New features protect users against mobile threats, including malware, hacking, viruses, and theft
NQ Mobile (NYSE: NQ), a leading provider of consumer-centric mobile security and productivity applications, will demonstrate the latest version of its award-winning antivirus software, Mobile Security V6.0, for the Android operating system at MWC Mobile Focus.
Utilizing NQ Mobile's proprietary cloud scanning technology, Mobile Security 6.0 detects and deletes viruses, malicious URLs, and other threats before you even know they exist. NQ Mobile Security 6.0 improves on the 5.0 version, which out-performed all competitive mobile security platforms in a West Coast Labs Comparative Test.
Additional Mobile Security V6.0 key features include:
- Award-Winning Mobile Security: Fights malware, spyware, phishing, viruses, hacking, and more.
- Privacy Protection: Protects the data stored on your phone, ensuring that your social networking, email, and financial accounts can't be hacked and your personal calls can't be recorded.
- Anti-Theft/Anti-Loss: Remotely locates, locks, or deletes information from a lost or stolen mobile device, and sounds an alarm to help you find it.
- Backup and Restore: Safely and seamlessly stores your contacts so you can easily access them from any Web browser.
- System Optimization: Provides control over running apps and power consumption.
- Traffic Monitoring: Provides real-time updates on data usage and caps on maximum data usage.
- Anti-eavesdropping protection: With Anti-eavesdropping, users can be sure their calls are not being recorded by third party apps or viruses.
- Financial security protection: When users access financial websites via their system browser or start e-bank/securities apps, NetQin Mobile Security V6.0 automatically scans all running apps to determine if any active apps pose a security risk.
SOURCE NQ Mobile