HUSUM, Germany, September 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
From 18 September 2012 the who's who of the wind industry will once again be finding their way to HUSUM WindEnergy. And in 2012 the leading trade fair of the international wind industry will once again be the central platform for discussing the latest demands on modern wind energy for a successful and prompt energy transition. We have compiled a number of interviews in an electronic press kit in which wind pioneers and global players talk about the roles that Germany, Schleswig-Holstein and HUSUM WindEnergy play in this process.
In the press portal on the HUSUM WindEnergy homepage http://www.husumwindenergy.com/content/de/presse/press-kit.php you will find statements by
· Andreas Eichler: VESTAS Sales Manager Europe Andreas Eichler underscores the together feeling in Husum and sees the energy transition as a branding for Germany
· Hermann Albers: For the president of the German Wind Energy Association (BWE) the primary topics at HWE 2012 are the further development of the legal framework, new technology relating to the expansion of the grids and storage opportunities, and the development of new sites.
· Reinhard Christiansen: The wind pioneer and founder of several communal wind farms sees Husum and Schleswig-Holstein as the base for the development of storage technology and grid expansion.
· Peter Becker: Exhibition boss Peter Becker looks forward to HUSUM WindEnergy 2012 - the get-together of the international wind industry family
Other impressions included are
· Aerial photographs of Husum and Schleswig-Holstein - experience the world's biggest wind showroom from above
· Fast motion film of the setting up of HUSUM WindEnergy
· Windland Schleswig-Holstein in pictures
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require additional information or have any queries under +49-40-43271927 or email@example.com
SOURCE HUSUM WindEnergy