TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pioneer Electronics AsiaCentre (Pioneer), a leading car audio specialist, today unveiled its most affordable car audio receivers for its 2017 lineup - the 2-DIN AVH-295BT and AVH-195DVD. Incorporating a USB, CD and DVD player in addition to various enhancements, these multimedia powerhouses offer an amazing entertainment value for today's driver.
"With mobile devices and digital media becoming ubiquitous, we truly believe in giving our customers the best user experience available today. That is why we have refined these 2017 models to reflect changing market needs and trends," said Mr. Takao Chiba, Deputy General Manager of Business Planning and Marketing Division, Sales & Marketing Group, Pioneer Electronics AsiaCentre.
The new Pioneer receivers pack the following new features:
UNINTERRUPTED WIRELESS ENTERTAINMENT
The AVH-295BT with Bluetooth connectivity now supports AVRCP version 1.5 function. By wirelessly connecting a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to the AVH-295BT, users will be able to browse their personal music library and control music playback directly utilising the head unit - enabling them to safely stow away their phones without interrupting music flow and enjoyment.
CRYSTAL-CLEAR AND RESPONSIVE DISPLAY
A common feature is a large and crisp 6.2-inch clear type touch panel, combining a wide-viewing angle that enhances visibility with superb screen sensitivity. This ensures optimal picture quality for watching DVD movies and video clips, as well as a truly responsive user interface (UI).
CUSTOMISABLE AND USER-FRIENDLY UI
The background of the UI can now be customised through a set of preloaded wallpapers, allowing users to add a personal touch to the responsive and powerful yet intuitive graphical interface.
INTELLIGENT STEERING WHEEL CONTROL
With an integrated learning function, users can assign selected functions of the receiver to different buttons on the Pioneer steering wheel remote control, significantly improving overall safety and convenience for the driver.
The Pioneer AVH-295BT and AVH-195DVD are now available at all Pioneer authorised dealers in Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and Thailand. They will also be launched soon in Malaysia and Vietnam. Please check with your local Pioneer office for more information.
 Pioneer steering wheel remote control units are sold separately
To download high-res product images, go to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m8p1m7hxtg2ugs4/AAAtofyrQMCMyJ3i9utna2wra
For more updates on these products, please visit the Pioneer Car Entertainment Facebook page at www.facebook.com/PioneerCarEntertainment/.
- Read the product's operation manual as well as all instructions and cautions provided with Pioneer products and available content before use.
- Do not use your Pioneer system if doing so will divert your attention in any way from the safe operation of your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules. In some countries, certain operations of devices while driving may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must be obeyed.
- Bluetooth® functionality requires a compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. Certain Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices or by certain wireless carriers.
- BLUETOOTH® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- All other brand, product names, or logos may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
About Pioneer Electronics AsiaCentre (PAC) Pte. Ltd.
The regional headquarters of Pioneer Corporation since 1992, Pioneer's core business is in car audio visual. Pioneer aims to be a leading aftermarket manufacturer and supplier to leading car brands, providing comprehensive infotainment solutions for in-car, by developing next-generation devices and innovative cloud services for the growing connected car market. For more information, please visit www.pioneer.com.sg.
SOURCE Pioneer Electronics