DUBLIN, April 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4n9k5/security) has announced the addition of the "Security Competitive Profiles - Northrop Grumman" report to their offering.
Northrop Grumman is expected to continue enhancing its security-centric portfolio, focusing on the development of cybersecurity and communications solutions.
The company works closely with national governments to deliver large-scale, complex, and technologically advanced solutions. Increasing demand from non-governmental customers may also result in a diversification of the company's traditionally government-focused customer base.
- Northrop Grumman retains a strong position in the security market, providing a range of information technology (IT) integration, communication, and cybersecurity project delivery services delivered through the Information Systems business unit, especially in the United States.
- The company works closely with national governments and key stakeholders to deliver systems and solutions that are large-scale, complex, and technologically advanced- highlighted by its work on securing Department of Homeland Security (DHS) IT systems and delivering the biometric IDENT1 solution to UK law enforcement agencies.
- The company is trying to increase its international presence in the security market to diversify its customer base away from its current, US government-centric model.
- Continued reductions in both military and security spending at a governmental level will affect the company's growth opportunities; targeting non-governmental customers is a possibility for company stability and growth.
- The company's focus on the development of military and security systems, together with the divestment of nonessential business units (e.g., Northrop Grumman Maritime) has enabled it to better focus its product portfolio and enhance its key strengths.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Company Dashboard
4. Technology Assessment
5. Global Analysis
6. Strategic Analysis
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4n9k5/security
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets