- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar exploring the shale gas market's effect as a major energy development
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Research Analyst Sonia Francisco for Frost & Sullivan's Industrial Automation & Process Control Practice
The energy paradigm shift brought by growth in shale gas in the U.S. is arguably the biggest energy trend of the 21st century. Expansion in shale gas is changing the energy landscape across the U.S., driving opportunities for all participants in the oil and gas value chain. This briefing will investigate how motors and drives manufacturers can capitalize on this growing trend.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about expansion of shale gas in the U.S.
- Identify key growth opportunities for motors and drives
- Discuss liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports and discover their implications for motors and drives manufacturers
This briefing will elucidate the importance of shale gas and provide insights into potential opportunities from a motors and drives perspective. The presentation will benefit motors and drives manufacturers and distributors by highlighting key opportunities open for capitalization in the short- and medium-term.
"The quest to become energy independent is starting to become a reality for the United States as they consider exporting gas to regions such as Japan and India, while at the same time continuing to support re-exporting," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Sonia Francisco. "This drives the need for infrastructure developments, opening up a whole market for motors and drives."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Industrial Automation & Process Control practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/IPC
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan