DUBLIN, Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gv2w2/the_north) has announced the addition of the "The North American Patient Handling Systems Market" report to their offering.
In this study of the North American patient handling systems market, patient lifts are broadly segmented as ceiling and floor lifts. End users are segmented as acute care hospitals, long-term care, and home care. The US market accounts for about 83% of the total market by revenue and is expected to grow faster than the Canadian market. Penetration of ceiling lifts in the Canadian long-term and home care markets is better than in the US where the reimbursement scenario will continue to pose a challenge for penetration. This research service includes a look at market drivers and restraints, forecasts and trends, the competitive landscape, and new product launches. The base year used for analysis is 2014 with forecasts from 2015 to 2018.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the market size and potential for the patient lifts market in North America (US and Canada)? - Which are the key end-user segments of the patient handling systems market, and what is the growth of patient lifts by product type in each of these segments? - What are the major factors driving growth, and what are the challenges faced by the patient handling systems market? - What is the market size, growth, and important trends for each segment in the patient handling systems market? - What is the competitive structure of the patient handling systems market in North America, and how is it expected to change during the forecast period?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Patient Handling Systems Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total Patient Handling Systems Market
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Floor-Based Patient Handling Systems Segment
7. Ceiling-Based Patient Handling Systems Market
8. Care-Setting Penetration Analysis and New Product Launches
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets