DUBLIN, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whffq7/north_american) has announced the addition of the "North American Desalination Plant Market" report to their offering.
Strong growth is expected for the North American desalination plant market after a period of relative stagnation. Growing pressure on water resources, combined with recent droughts, drives the use of desalination for water supply. In the United States, California and Texas have developed long-term plans to improve water supply partially through the use of desalination.
This study analyzes desalination plant market trends between 2013 and 2020. Revenue growth is shared between desalination equipment suppliers. A wide range of equipment manufacturers, system integrators, regulators, and other stakeholders have contributed to this research.
- Background to the use of desalination in North America.
- Key challenges, drivers, and restraints that are impacting the desalination plant market.
- The current size of the North American desalination plant market, both online and new capacity, as well as growth prospects for the market to 2020.
- The relative importance of the DEPC, desalination technology, and O&M segments.
- The main situations where desalination is used.
- Desalination technology trends within the North American desalination plant market.
- Trends among the key end-user groups for the desalination technology.
- An analysis of distribution channels used within the market.
- Competitive conditions within the market, with a review of the key participants operating in the desalination sector.
- Conclusions and predictions on where the desalination plant market may be heading.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Background - Desalination Plant Market
4. Key Challenges, Drivers, and Restraints-Desalination Plant Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Desalination Plant Market
6. Cost Channels-Desalination Plant Market
7. Regional Segmentation-Desalination Plant Market
8. Types of Desalination - Desalination Plant Market
9. Technology - Desalination Plant Market
10. End Users - Desalination Plant Market
11. Distribution Channels - Desalination Plant Market
12. Market and Competitive Analysis - Desalination Plant Market
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whffq7/north_american
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets