DUBLIN, June 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bz9d42/2014_north) has announced the addition of the "2014 North American Category Management Report: Class 1-8 Starters and Alternators" report to their offering.
This research provides an overview of the North American starters and alternators aftermarket for passenger cars, light trucks, and commercial vehicles. It includes unit shipment and revenue forecasts, percent of revenue by product type, pricing analyses, distribution channel analyses, and market share analyses. This research covers both re-manufactured and new starters and alternators sold through automotive aftermarket distribution channels in the United States and Canada.
The base year of this study is 2014. Historical data is presented for 2011 to 2013. Segments include Class 1 to 3 for passenger cars and Class 4 to 8 for commercial trucks. The forecasts for unit shipments, pricing, and revenue are shown from 2015 to 2021.
Unit shipments will decrease slightly from an estimated million in 2014 to million in 2021 due to the longer service life of modern starters and alternators and the extension of lifetime warranties covering many parts. This reduces replacement demand in the aftermarket.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Class 1-8 Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
5. Class 1-3 Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
6. Class 1-3 New Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
7. Class 1-3 Re-manufactured Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
8. Class 4-8 Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
9. Class 4-8 New Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
10. Class 4-8 Re-manufactured Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
11. The Last Word
- BBB Industries
- Motorcar Parts of America
- Remy International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bz9d42/2014_north
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets